ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tehFrance)
    :lolwut:

:eek: she watched you :sick:
    no silly, he meant he was doing her! i hope not anyway

ReputationRep:
    She walked in on me

ReputationRep:
    My now ex boyfriend threw the condom wrappers in the bin in the kitchen at his house (not sure why) and his Mum saw them. She talked to us about it and stuff but a few weeks later I found out his Mum had phoned my Mum which was nice of her to do...:dry:

ReputationRep:
    I told my mum when I knew the guy was about to break up with me. I'm still waiting for the day she'll run into him and break his neck ;D

ReputationRep:
    My dad found my birth control pills.

Awkward...

ReputationRep:
    I'm 25 so they probably figured it out for themselves.

That and the box of doms in my drawer.

(Original post by Limesasquatch)
    no silly, he meant he was doing her! i hope not anyway
    :eek::rofl: if only I had rep to give as that made my LOL hard :lol:

ReputationRep:
    I guess cause I talk about my boyfriend staying over at uni, she must assume we have sex. I'm 20 so I think she assumes so anyway.

My mum found the condoms and kept quiet for 6 months.. then dad found out when i casually threw the wrapper in my boyfriend's jeans, he put them on, and the wrapper fell through when he walked into the kitchen. We didnt even notice, he picked it up, put it in the bin and told mum who warned us we would probably die. Boyfriend was ****ting himself- so he should be, and in the car on the way back mum told me to look sad as if she'd given me a right telling off...

ReputationRep:
    She heard.

ReputationRep:
    One day I was just like 'yo are you going out later 'cause [my girlfriend] is coming around and I'd like to have loud sex with her'. I think she put two and two together.

ReputationRep:
    Err.. surely it's just assumed that you're not a virgin if you're like 19+, or younger if you've been in relationships that they've known about. I certainly never mentioned it.

ReputationRep:
    I live with my dad & step-mother. So its kinda awkward.

I told my dad I wanted to go on the pill... he just assumed it was for periods/spots or w.e.

I think they had they were suspicious, but when I came down with my top on inside out once, I think it confirmed it to them
    Which I tried to cover up with... "That was when...er... I was...er getting changed... In the dark..."

Also the sounds coming from my room, probably.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    One day a few years back I was hanging out on the xbox360 with some mates while my mum is doing the washing in the background. My mum had her earphones in so we thought it was safe to talk how we would normally. Like most guy's conversations, it was focused on sex. I had been with my now ex gf for about 3/4 weeks and I'd just had sex with her the day before. They Started asking if we'd had sex yet. I was a little hesitant because it was infront of my mum but I'd already told one of my friends so he shouted out I had sex with her before I could quitely answer...

My mum's earphones weren't playing music :| That was an awkward way to have my mum find out.

How did your parents find out?
    me, personally, i'm still a virgin (even my PARENTS tease me for this fact!) :| but there was a funny story about my parents finding out about this with the younger of my 2 brothers.......back when he was about 15 (he is now 25) he was doing chores (hanging up wet clothes on line), and received a phonecall.

it was his best guy friend from school, so my brother thought 'he'll probably ask harmless question like invite me to play football in the park or something' - knowing that this is something that would be alright for our mum to hear (who was hanging around nearby), he put the phone on loudspeaker (so he could have conversation while still hanging clothes).however his bestfriend was also close friends with my brother's girlfriend (now married,btw ;D!)......and after some harmless talkings about 'how is homework doing', the friend proceeded to change the subject; 'i hear that you totally DID IT with her last night! SLAAAM DUNK! good job buddy!'.........
    and, well mum: 'WHAT?!'......so phone conversation ended abruptly afterwards,and later that day when dad came home from work there was massive family meeting (i also have 3 sisters as well as the two brothers......and all were living at the same home at this time) about it all.

.....i've probably described what i remember to be a funny incident, in the least humorous way possible.......but trust me.......there was lots of laughing by all but my parents and my brother- honest! ;_;

ReputationRep:
    Probably when my girlfriend got pregnant...

ReputationRep:
    No secrets in my family. My mum even bought a do not disturb sign for my door when I have girls around and pyjamas/slippers for my ex longterm gf.

She normally makes them tea/breakfast and then they leave afterwards.

ReputationRep:
    My parents already knew. Prolly because they usually see me with random girls.
    My dad caught me in town with 3 other female friends. He claimed he only stalked us for abit to see what we were up to. If it was my mom, she wouldve embarrassed me. :facepalm2:
    They had that; 'before going to uni speech with me' and told me about the dangers of unprotected sex.

I was just like meh, i already know about this stuff and yh im not dumb

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wactm)
    No secrets in my family. My mum even bought a do not disturb sign for my door when I have girls around and pyjamas/slippers for my ex longterm gf.

She normally makes them tea/breakfast and then they leave afterwards.
    Your mother sounds lovely

ReputationRep:
    I was at the doctor's and wanted to go on the pill because of very heavy periods and the doctor asked me if I was sexually active. My mum came with me D :

ReputationRep:
    My dad has no idea. I think he'd rather not know what I'd been getting up to.

My mom phoned me the day after and was like "I SENSED YOU'D DONE SOMETHING!" That was awkward, especially when she bought me pregnancy test 'just in case'. We'd used protection anyway but she was having none of it -.-

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 16, 2011
Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.