Turn on thread page Beta

How did your parents find out about you losing your virginity? watch

ReputationRep:
    i told my mum a month after. she said she wanted to know, which is weird but i granted her wish.

ReputationRep:
    funny story!

teehee mummy and daddy dont know and until i bring a bf home they won't assume lol x

ReputationRep:
    Squeaky bed.

ReputationRep:
    My mum didn't find out when I lost my virginity. If she did she'd have probably tried to get him arrested. However I have been with my boyfriend (Not the guy I lost my virginity to) for 4 years, so I don't think she thinks I'm a virgin...

ReputationRep:
    my mum has been asking me if i'm pregnant since the age of 13

ReputationRep:
    some things parents just dont need to know...

never told them as such, just my mum used to tell me to always be careful (protection) you never know whats roaming these days lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    One day a few years back I was hanging out on the xbox360 with some mates while my mum is doing the washing in the background. My mum had her earphones in so we thought it was safe to talk how we would normally. Like most guy's conversations, it was focused on sex. I had been with my now ex gf for about 3/4 weeks and I'd just had sex with her the day before. They Started asking if we'd had sex yet. I was a little hesitant because it was infront of my mum but I'd already told one of my friends so he shouted out I had sex with her before I could quitely answer...

My mum's earphones weren't playing music :| That was an awkward way to have my mum find out.

How did your parents find out?
    Do you hang out with idiots or something?

In reply to the question, my parents just assume, it's not like i've told them.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    My mum has always said to me 'if you cant be good be safe' (a phrase that still makes me shudder to this day) even before i started having sex... she's never asked but i reckon she must have a good idea!

ReputationRep:
    I'm going to assume they assume because i have a long-term bf and live with him and 2 other housemates...
    0_o

(Original post by razzmatazz rach)
    My now ex boyfriend threw the condom wrappers in the bin in the kitchen at his house (not sure why) and his Mum saw them. She talked to us about it and stuff but a few weeks later I found out his Mum had phoned my Mum which was nice of her to do...:dry:
    Same thing happened with me.. she threatened to do this but I told my ex's mum my mum already knew... his mum hated me after this awkward
    My mum only found out about a year later when I went on the pill, hopefully my dad still doesn't know...

ReputationRep:
    found a wrapper in my room :/

I told my parents I think (or rather, said I wanted to go into my room...and shut the door...and lock it). Wasn't a big deal. We were always fairly open about it. My gf at the time, though--her parents would not have been cool with it AT ALL.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by angelbones)
    Ahaha, my mum does this too!
    I've started locking the bathroom door to keep her out :rolleyes:
    Unfortunately the bathroom in question didn't have a lock at the time. Unfortunate. Just me sat there like 'Urm. That's nice Mum!'

ReputationRep:
    On one occasion I got covered in lovebites...in the middle of summer. Classy. So I had to wear scarves in mid-summer which raised suspicions. Once I thought it had faded I stopped wearing scarves - I was on my way to get my AS results with my mother when she was like 'hang on...what are those marks on your neck?'

Damnit. Foiled.

ReputationRep:
    I think my mum found out when she walked in while i was doing my gf in the living room

I assumed she would be at work the whole day... who knew companies give "Lunch Breaks" now...

ReputationRep:
    I don't actually think my parents know.. or at least they haven't mentioned it, phew.

ReputationRep:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQlIhraqL7o

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aeterno)
    They don't know :ninja:

At least I don't think they know. But what if I told them I know that they know when it turns out they don't really know and then they'll know and I'll know they know and they'll know I know they know and...:sigh: It's just a cycle :sad:
    Friends:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fpl4D3_b6DU

ReputationRep:
    My mam asked me what I was doing for hours on end up my boyfriend's house a few months into my relationship...I went bright red and couldn't say yes for 5 or 10 minutes... We both knew what she meant. That's how she found out. I guess my Dad would know now after 8 months but he probably likes to think I haven't.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 16, 2011
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.