Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

How did your parents find out about you losing your virginity? Watch

ReputationRep:
    My mum was putting my ironing away when I was 16 and my drawer was open and she saw the condoms. She went mental at first but then I reasoned with her in an adult way saying at least we're being safe and I'm over 16 so I'm allowed to do it yadda yadda. I think she was just angry because I didn't actually tell her.

The thing is, I had lost my virginity WELL before then, this was just how she found out I was having sex.

ReputationRep:
    I'm 28, my dad has no idea whether I'm a virgin or not and I've no desire to tell him. Not something we would ever talk about.

ReputationRep:
    My friend's story was rather funny, she got the letter through from the nhs about chlamydia screening, her dad picked it up and went "oh but this won't apply to you" she just sort of turned ted and did the usual "erm......well...er...." hahaha

I'm a virgin, but it appears that my dad assumed that I wasn't.

Just before christmas, I had somewhat of a dilemma - completely unrelated to sex. I spoke to my parents on the phone about this 'epic mindf*ck of a situation' that I was in. After I said that, my dad's first reaction was a very worried-sounding "Have you got a girl pregnant?"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Psyk)
    I think she just assumed when she found out I had a girlfriend.
    Probably this, to be honest. Either that or when I brought back a girlfriend to the house and I told her she'd been in my bedroom before. That was many years after my first time, though.

I'm still a virgin. My dad has promised to give me the key to my chastity belt on my 18th birthday.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Smelly Ellie)
    LOLOLOLOL hello Martik. Small world.
    Hahaha Hi
    Well thats how it happened :P embarrassing eh?
    Seeing you on thursday then? xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Martik)
    Hahaha Hi
    Well thats how it happened :P embarrassing eh?
    Seeing you on thursday then? xxx
    Hahaha pretty embarrassing, your poor mother. Yep will be... Still can't believe I found a post by you!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Smelly Ellie)
    Hahaha pretty embarrassing, your poor mother. Yep will be... Still can't believe I found a post by you!
    Haha indeed it was.. Yeh serendipity is a marvellous thing ;D

ReputationRep:
    my parents haven't found out yet, and I don't intend on telling them ever.

ReputationRep:
    My parents are very liberal so I presume they just guessed. My ex's mum was really difficult at first though. We were together for four years- the first year was long distance and she always sent him down to mine with a sleeping bag! When I stayed at his I always had the spare room until about a year when they bought him a double bed! I think she just wanted to make sure we were serious before she gave us her blessing.

ReputationRep:
    Probably when my brother goes "Oh mom, did you hear some loud noises last night, I did"
    and she went "YEAH, i did" *whilst mom and dad were glaring at me and my girlfriend"

WOOOOOOO, good breakfast that was.
    oh and the comment from my dad "do you want some more toast, you must be shattered............. after a week at school"

ReputationRep:
    when i walked out of my room with a triumphant look on my face and my hands raised in victory

ReputationRep:
    They probably guessed when they started hearing me ****ing people.

That or they hid cameras in my bedroom.

Who knows?

ReputationRep:
    My mum touched me in certain places. I'll let you figure the rest out

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 16, 2011
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.