Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I'm in year 9, in set 1 for french and have started my first peice of coursework on health. Now I have to learn it from memory, and recreate it in class on 1st April. I have started learning it, but any advice would be appreciated on ways to remember it perfectly. I have been predicted an A grade, if I recreate it perfectly in class, but is that the highest you can get on courswork? Could I get an A* possibly? Also, is there any key A* phrases which I could add to my courswork to make it even better. I would like to get an A* when I finish the course in year 10, so If I got all A's on my coursework could I? Sorry for all of the questions, all advice appreciated

ReputationRep:
    What I normally do for mine is write it and then go to www.french.about.com and go on the pluperfect and subjunctive tense pages and just steal a couple of example phrases from there and try to include them in my work.

The conditional mood is also good and irregular negatives like 'never' 'not any more' etc

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.