Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Self-confessed hikikomori.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Marsha2112)
    They really annoy me tbh...just speak!
    They annoy you? How can they possibly annoy you when they don't speak to you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lewroll)
    whats anti-phobic?
    someone who has NO FEAR

ReputationRep:
    For example in a club, they'll be quiet and creepy and dance around you but not say anything. Or in school they'll sit around looking sorry for themselves...I don't know, I'm a bit intolerant so it's not like they've DONE anything, but in scenario #1 it just gets really awkward.
    I suppose I can understand the clubbing thing, but unless they're trying to actually dance with you I don't see the issue. Aren't loads of people dancing near you but not talking to you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by robbo3045)
    Why don't you just **** off and leave them alone. You're probably one of those really annoying 'have to be centre of attention' types.

um i think he's socially awkward himself and wondering how he can change... i get an autistic vibe from this post.

ReputationRep:
    For example in a club, they'll be quiet and creepy and dance around you but not say anything. Or in school they'll sit around looking sorry for themselves...I don't know, I'm a bit intolerant so it's not like they've DONE anything, but in scenario #1 it just gets really awkward.
    This just made mr :rofl:

If they were introverts, I doubt they'd be going out clubbing :rofl:

Think you've got your types mixed up love haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by disenchant3d)
    I can usually bring them out of their shell. It's kind of easy actually.
    It's not like luring a badger from its sett...

Speaking on behalf of introverts such as myself, we don't dislike being social - for me at least, I get shy around anyone I don't really know. For me to open up a bit, I just have to know them better.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. Keele University
    General Open Day Undergraduate
    Sun, 19 Aug '18
  2. University of Melbourne
    Open Day Undergraduate
    Sun, 19 Aug '18
  3. Sheffield Hallam University
    City Campus Undergraduate
    Tue, 21 Aug '18
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.