Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

What do boys think of girls with dyed red hair? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by T-Toe)
    You could've picked a girl that had a shirt on lol

I didn't even ask for a pic of a girl with red hair

Theres nothing wrong with a topless girl (so long as she's fit). Sorry i thought you'd asked for a pic, but at least other people got the pleasure of it (myself included)

ReputationRep:
    It depends - If a girl really suits it, I love that colour, but if she doesn't, it looks terrible.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by INeedToLoseWeight)
    I would dye it pink but it fades unbelievably fast.
    Then dye it agiAN?

I stopped to let a girl with pink hair across the road...just becuase she had pink hair, think of the opportunites you are missing out on.

ReputationRep:
    http://www.eventhireblog.com/wp-cont...-hendricks.jpg

Nuff said...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bestofyou)
    Then dye it agiAN?

I stopped to let a girl with pink hair across the road...just becuase she had pink hair, think of the opportunites you are missing out on.
    To keep my hair pink I would have to dye it every week, and my hair would fall out before I'm 20

ReputationRep:
    OH MY GAWD why the f**k are people so concerned about everyone else? If you like it then keep it for goodness sake!
    I'd consider you more of a sheep if you changed your hair colour because other people said they didn't like it.
    All thes neds will dye their hair back after a matter of months OP, it's just a trend.
    edit: my hair is naturally red, (not orange ginger, really dark auburn-y ginger) and it looks like I've followed the crowd and dyed my hair red. It annoys me that people think I'm a sheep, but I don't want to dye it simply because other people think I'm unoriginal. Natural redheads are a dying breed so I like to think we're the trendsetters
    (not really by the way, but you get my point. Trying to point out that what people think isn't importand :o: lol)

ReputationRep:
    Looks pretty hot, just having red hair doesnt mean you're hot but yeah.... can be quite attractive

ReputationRep:
    It's greasy and I think she's wearing orange clip-in extension things, ugh. I don't get the hype about her...

ReputationRep:
    i like the dyed red hair look

ReputationRep:
    To keep my hair pink I would have to dye it every week, and my hair would fall out before I'm 20
    awwww...minus craic

I don't think hair falls out when you dye it though?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Oh my Ms. Coffey)
    Unoriginal, wants to look like Cheryl cole, joined the bandwagon.
    Talk about having a girl in your sig with dyed red hair?

ReputationRep:
    awwww...minus craic

I don't think hair falls out when you dye it though?
    Hmm maybe not but dying your hair isn't very good for it to be honest. & the bald look definitly isn't hot on me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by No Man)
    Better then dying it bleach blonde.
    oh goodness me, yes, rather have infrared colored hair than that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Barden)
    hi im 12 and what is this?

A topless girl taken from google son

ReputationRep:
    Hmm maybe not but dying your hair isn't very good for it to be honest. & the bald look definitly isn't hot on me.
    the under-cut begs to differ

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gingerrama)
    It's greasy and I think she's wearing orange clip-in extension things, ugh. I don't get the hype about her...
    She's hot as hell? Great blue eyes, nice skin, good shaped face... I could go on.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by berryboysh)
    Theres nothing wrong with a topless girl (so long as she's fit). Sorry i thought you'd asked for a pic, but at least other people got the pleasure of it (myself included)
    just random lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by disenchant3d)
    wow, is that allowed here :eek:
    :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    the under-cut begs to differ
    True, it is very hot, but I'm not cool enough to pull it off I don't think.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by T-Toe)
    just random lol

okay, ps: I'm looking out the window to see the spectuclar sight of the moon but it is covered by clouds or pollution. what are the chances of seeing it tonight?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 20, 2011
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.