Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What do boys think of girls with dyed red hair? watch

ReputationRep:
    Well my girlfriend has red hair (not shocking red, just a normal deep red/burgundy colour) and is naturally blonde and I think she suits red better. Depends on the person and the shade of red I guess... definitely not a dealmaker or breaker either way.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by T-Toe)
    :dontknow:
    looks like it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gingerrama)
    It's greasy and I think she's wearing orange clip-in extension things, ugh. I don't get the hype about her...
    She is the definition of ****. And the definition of "I would". I think people like her because she has a very healthy figure and is beautiful, a breath of fresh air from the horrible skinny girls you see nowadays! You know, she's natural instead of plastic etc etc.

But, if she's not your cup of tea, she's not your cup of tea! Horses for courses aye!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by INeedToLoseWeight)
    I've had my hair dyed quite bright red since August. Soon after, everyone started dying their hair red. Now I am worried they just see me as an other bandwaggon jumper, but I'm not. I don't have a holister hoodie and I have never shopped in Jack Willis. I think I look better, and I am definitly getting more male attention now, but only in a one night stand kind of way, not a relationship way. Thoughts?
    what a stupid question!!! You're not going to get the general consensus by coming onto a forum such as this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!! + maybe you are a bandwaggon jumper but you don't realise lol

ReputationRep:
    I've had my hair dyed quite bright red since August. Soon after, everyone started dying their hair red. Now I am worried they just see me as an other bandwaggon jumper, but I'm not. I don't have a holister hoodie and I have never shopped in Jack Willis. I think I look better, and I am definitly getting more male attention now, but only in a one night stand kind of way, not a relationship way. Thoughts?
    I love it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DLJ)
    She is the definition of ****. And the definition of "I would". I think people like her because she has a very healthy figure and is beautiful, a breath of fresh air from the horrible skinny girls you see nowadays! You know, she's natural instead of plastic etc etc.

But, if she's not your cup of tea, she's not your cup of tea! Horses for courses aye!
    You like her because she has big boobs. Let's not beat around the bush here :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by T-Toe)
    You like her because she has big boobs. Let's not beat around the bush here :rolleyes:
    :sexface: I would say that's a contributing factor... .

ReputationRep:
    Damn nice although too many people are doing it now so it's getting a bit boring :/ Although you could just dye your hair like hayley williams, that hair mmmmm.

ReputationRep:
    i have a bit of a "thing" for it, don't know why but i think it looks cracking

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by burgergetsbored)
    Damn nice although too many people are doing it now so it's getting a bit boring :/ Although you could just dye your hair like hayley williams, that hair mmmmm.
    Maaan I wish I looked like Hayley williams she's gorgeous.

ReputationRep:
    If you like it keep it!!

ReputationRep:
    It often looks good.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Leahcar)
    OH MY GAWD why the f**k are people so concerned about everyone else? If you like it then keep it for goodness sake!
    I'd consider you more of a sheep if you changed your hair colour because other people said they didn't like it.
    All thes neds will dye their hair back after a matter of months OP, it's just a trend.
    edit: my hair is naturally red, (not orange ginger, really dark auburn-y ginger) and it looks like I've followed the crowd and dyed my hair red. It annoys me that people think I'm a sheep, but I don't want to dye it simply because other people think I'm unoriginal. Natural redheads are a dying breed so I like to think we're the trendsetters
    (not really by the way, but you get my point. Trying to point out that what people think isn't importand :o: lol)
    I love you.

ReputationRep:
    Any girl with dyed red hair, not ging, is automatically fit in my books

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theonelink)
    Any girl with dyed red hair, not ging, is automatically fit in my books
    hey der :sexface:

http://i.imgur.com/ZsqyT.png

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ihatethispart)
    I love you.
    :woo: hehe

ReputationRep:
    hey der :sexface:

http://i.imgur.com/ZsqyT.png
    :sexface:...

:adore:

ReputationRep:
    Your natural hair colour will suit you the best. Keep it.

Red :drool:

ReputationRep:
    i've been dying my hair red for a couple of years now and its SO annoying that everyone is jumping on the bandwagon.
    i like it red so im keeping it red, if anyone thinks im a copy cat then i really don't give a ****
    i doubt a guy would turn you down just because of the colour of your hair though OP so dont worry about it.
    you have a lot of threads going around right now though so idk whether you're some kind of weird troll or not :ninja:

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 20, 2011
Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.