Turn on thread page Beta

What do boys think of girls with dyed red hair? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by INeedToLoseWeight)
    I had my hair red before cheryl cole did. I think I might dye it brown again, because I just feel so unoriginal now.
    Yes, because nobody has brown hair.

ReputationRep:
    Natural blonde>every other hair colour. :adore:

:sexface:

ReputationRep:
    True, it is very hot, but I'm not cool enough to pull it off I don't think.
    let u decide

hot

ReputationRep:
    I've had my hair dyed quite bright red since August. Soon after, everyone started dying their hair red. Now I am worried they just see me as an other bandwaggon jumper, but I'm not. I don't have a holister hoodie and I have never shopped in Jack Willis. I think I look better, and I am definitly getting more male attention now, but only in a one night stand kind of way, not a relationship way. Thoughts?
    no pics, no opinion

ReputationRep:
    Stop following the masses and don't just be that one girl; if you don't. stand out you're just going to look like another good time.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CB91)
    Natural blonde>every other hair colour. :adore:

:sexface:
    ^lol

I think OP, if you like it then to hell with everyone else

I have an interview on monday but after that Im going to go buy some black nail polish...its about as rebellious as I get LOL :teeth:

I think yes, a lot of people are going red....but tbf its a striking colour and can look really good. I personally would look a little silly, but if you can work it...WORKKK ITT. lol

ReputationRep:
    i think that they are girls who have dyed their hair red...

ReputationRep:
    Maaan I wish I looked like Hayley williams she's gorgeous.
    She is amazing!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Miss_Scarlett)
    ^lol

I think OP, if you like it then to hell with everyone else

I have an interview on monday but after that Im going to go buy some black nail polish...its about as rebellious as I get LOL :teeth:

I think yes, a lot of people are going red....but tbf its a striking colour and can look really good. I personally would look a little silly, but if you can work it...WORKKK ITT. lol
    lol? :hmmm:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 20, 2011
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.