Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

what does it mean if a guy calls you 'sexy'? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JCC-MGS)
    TSR: always on the cutting edge of pressing issues.
    We try our best :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    He wants to smash your back doors in.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    a married guy said i was 'looking very sexy' today.
    Well it is one of four interlinked things
    (1) he thinks saying this to a woman as a compliment is socially acceptable, and thus has very little indication of how lascivous he sounds.
    (2) he is a leering perv
    (3) further to (2) as he clearly no longer cares how society, and in particular you, perceive him. He is more interested in letting you know how he feels than creating a good impression. (This might mean he reckons you're a bit easy, or he is chancing his arm on the offchance something might happen, however unrealistic this may be).
    (4) He would like to initiate some fun sex with you, and intends to cheat on his wife.

As a general rule, the compliment 'sexy' is used if you can't be bothered to think of anything better, don't think said female is worth a long term relationship, but you would happily have sex with.

ReputationRep:
    Simple, he is physically attracted to you.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    It means he wants your poontang.

ReputationRep:
    It means he wants to take you daily, nightly and ever-so-rightly. I thought this was obvious...

ReputationRep:
    I dont know, I wonder if you could help with my equally pressing and confusing situation?

What does it mean when a girl says "Stop staring through my window go away you freak or I'm calling the police"

Really at a loss here guys :confused:

ReputationRep:
    Look, when a guy speaks to a girl he isn't blood relations with, it means he wants to pork you. In fact even when he doesnt speak to you...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by insoms)
    I dont know, I wonder if you could help with my equally pressing and confusing situation?

What does it mean when a girl says "Stop staring through my window go away you freak or I'm calling the police"

Really at a loss here guys :confused:
    She's in love with you but playing hard to get. She has been hurt before and wants to make sure you like her. Keep up the tom peeping and she's yours for keepsies.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 20, 2011
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.