The Student Room Group

I want a boyfriend but have forgotten how to

I got out of a long term relationship in December last year. I feel ready to move on, but I have forgotten how to meet men, and make them fancy me. And they all go over my insanely attractive friends :frown:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
1) Put your hand on their crotch, and say: "Have you got a license for that?"

2) ???

3) Success.
Original post by Kohta

2) ???

3) Success.

...and then you end up in bed with them and you never hear from them again.

Been there, done that.
It's just like riding a bike.

*wink* :wink:
Original post by INeedToLoseWeight
...and then you end up in bed with them and you never hear from them again.

Been there, done that.

...You mean you've actually done this: 'Put your hand on their crotch, and say: "Have you got a license for that?"'
Original post by missygeorgia
...You mean you've actually done this: 'Put your hand on their crotch, and say: "Have you got a license for that?"'

I didn't need to say the have you got a license for that bit, we were already in bed...
Reply 6
lol just act casual normal, just be yourself, and dress sexy or something, to attract!!
Original post by Kohta

2) ???

3) Success.

:perv:
Original post by Suhayb08
lol just act casual normal, just be yourself, and dress sexy or something, to attract!!

I don't think you realise how hard it is when you have as funny and attractive friends as mine.
Reply 9
I have forgotten how to trust poeple nowadays........
Reply 10
im always forgetting how to meet men too! such a hard thing to remember....
Reply 11
Whoa whoa whoa, lets focus on losing the weight first; or have you lost it already. Losing it will probably help the boyfriend thing too :smile:.
Original post by Kohta

2) ???

3) Success.

interestng... *hurriedly writes this down in notepad*
Reply 13
Road to success is found within your chosen nickname.
It sounds like the main problem is your attractive friends. You should try and break up their friendship, offer them snack bars which make them gain weight and trick them in to putting foot cream on their faces.
Original post by sherlllll
Whoa whoa whoa, lets focus on losing the weight first; or have you lost it already. Losing it will probably help the boyfriend thing too :smile:.

I'm in the process of losing it
Original post by SillyRodent
It sounds like the main problem is your attractive friends. You should try and break up their friendship, offer them snack bars which make them gain weight and trick them in to putting foot cream on their faces.

Please tell me you are gay. Otherwise it is just worrying that a boy made a reference to mean girls.
Find a chubby chaser?
Original post by INeedToLoseWeight
Please tell me you are gay. Otherwise it is just worrying that a boy made a reference to mean girls

I make references to Mean Girls as frequently as possible.
Original post by Powerlifter
Find a chubby chaser?

How rude!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending