Turn on thread page Beta

I want a boyfriend but have forgotten how to watch

ReputationRep:
    I got out of a long term relationship in December last year. I feel ready to move on, but I have forgotten how to meet men, and make them fancy me. And they all go over my insanely attractive friends

ReputationRep:
    1) Put your hand on their crotch, and say: "Have you got a license for that?"

2) ???

3) Success.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kohta)

2) ???

3) Success.
    ...and then you end up in bed with them and you never hear from them again.

Been there, done that.

It's just like riding a bike.

*wink*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by INeedToLoseWeight)
    ...and then you end up in bed with them and you never hear from them again.

Been there, done that.
    ...You mean you've actually done this: 'Put your hand on their crotch, and say: "Have you got a license for that?"'

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by missygeorgia)
    ...You mean you've actually done this: 'Put your hand on their crotch, and say: "Have you got a license for that?"'
    I didn't need to say the have you got a license for that bit, we were already in bed...

ReputationRep:
    lol just act casual normal, just be yourself, and dress sexy or something, to attract!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kohta)

2) ???

3) Success.
    :perv:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Suhayb08)
    lol just act casual normal, just be yourself, and dress sexy or something, to attract!!
    I don't think you realise how hard it is when you have as funny and attractive friends as mine.

ReputationRep:
    I have forgotten how to trust poeple nowadays........

ReputationRep:
    im always forgetting how to meet men too! such a hard thing to remember....

ReputationRep:
    Whoa whoa whoa, lets focus on losing the weight first; or have you lost it already. Losing it will probably help the boyfriend thing too .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kohta)

2) ???

3) Success.
    interestng... *hurriedly writes this down in notepad*

ReputationRep:
    Road to success is found within your chosen nickname.

ReputationRep:
    It sounds like the main problem is your attractive friends. You should try and break up their friendship, offer them snack bars which make them gain weight and trick them in to putting foot cream on their faces.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sherlllll)
    Whoa whoa whoa, lets focus on losing the weight first; or have you lost it already. Losing it will probably help the boyfriend thing too .
    I'm in the process of losing it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SillyRodent)
    It sounds like the main problem is your attractive friends. You should try and break up their friendship, offer them snack bars which make them gain weight and trick them in to putting foot cream on their faces.
    Please tell me you are gay. Otherwise it is just worrying that a boy made a reference to mean girls.

ReputationRep:
    Find a chubby chaser?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by INeedToLoseWeight)
    Please tell me you are gay. Otherwise it is just worrying that a boy made a reference to mean girls
    I make references to Mean Girls as frequently as possible.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Powerlifter)
    Find a chubby chaser?
    How rude!!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 20, 2011
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.