Turn on thread page Beta

I know there has probably been some related threads to this, but...
    I have small boobs, mostly I feel okay about them, but sometimes I feel I usually play up my other features, like my long legs and perky bum. I'm also lucky to have a pretty face, but if I am out with a girl with big boobs and a cleavage, men's attention go straight there anyway. Guys always say that face is most important, but I wonder if my small boobs is something that is 'okay' because I am attractive otherwise, or if some actually would find them 'ideal'? If I fancy a guy, I love every part of him, even if he's shorter than average or have a little tummy.
    Are there any guys out there who likes small boobs, to an extent where you actually prefer it? Or would it always be better if they were bigger? I think they are pretty with nice nipples, but if I am not wearing a bra, they look small... I have been heavier and I had bigger boobs then, but I prefer to be slim, it feels better and it's more "me".

Small boobs are much better than fake boobs.

All boobs are nice, small, medium, big..................and look at the bright side, once you get much older you would not need to lift them up in order to have a shower.

ReputationRep:
    We definitely need pics to help. :sexface:

I think you're actually me.

ReputationRep:
    I think big boobs are only necessary as a means of making less attractive girls seem a bit more attractive. A 6 out of 10 with nice boobs can become a 7 or 8 out of 10.

But if you are an 8 or 7 out of 10 already its not needed.

Even if you don't consider yourself attractive, I can vouch for myself and a lot of my friends that its more about whether they are perky rather than how big they are.

ReputationRep:
    Boobs is boobs, the man will be just made up to be getting some.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RabbitCFH)
    We definitely need pics to help. :sexface:
    ...of the perky bum!

there are guys who prefer them..... i'm generally in the same position as you, i feel insecure about my bust size, but a guy i'm seeing at the minute seems to be okay with it, and even commented that he 'loved them' okay a little extreme i know, but i hope it makes you feel better knowing that there are people out there who judge you on more than you're bust size, and accept 'small boobs'....

ReputationRep:
    ass > boobs

ReputationRep:
    Bewbs. :gah:

(Original post by Anonymous)
    it's more "me".
    And that's exactly what matters. Any guy worth having a relationship with will only care that you are "you".

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SillyRodent)
    I think big boobs are only necessary as a means of making less attractive girls seem a bit more attractive. A 6 out of 10 with nice boobs can become a 7 or 8 out of 10.

Well explained! Pretty much this. I think things like films and TV series often exaggerate the importance that males place on having large breasts.

Edit:
    (Original post by theonelink)
    ass > boobs
    This too.

ReputationRep:
    Small breasts can be nice breasts too, infact i almost prefer them if they have a nice shape to them

ReputationRep:
    Girls with a nice bum are better than girls with big boobs

ReputationRep:
    Boobs are Boobs. SNM
    Plus i think small boobs have become the new big boobs
    simple but effective plus it can make it easier for fondling....hehehehe:devil3::devil3:

ReputationRep:
    Boobs are boos. Awesome no matter what the size :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    Perky bum. Long legs. :borat:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SillyRodent)

ka-ching! bang on the money,imo.

ReputationRep:
    Tits kick ass, but they are not everything. Some girls use them as a substitute for personality.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I know there has probably been some related threads to this, but...
    I have small boobs, mostly I feel okay about them, but sometimes I feel I usually play up my other features, like my long legs and perky bum. I'm also lucky to have a pretty face, but if I am out with a girl with big boobs and a cleavage, men's attention go straight there anyway. Guys always say that face is most important, but I wonder if my small boobs is something that is 'okay' because I am attractive otherwise, or if some actually would find them 'ideal'? If I fancy a guy, I love every part of him, even if he's shorter than average or have a little tummy.
    Are there any guys out there who likes small boobs, to an extent where you actually prefer it? Or would it always be better if they were bigger? I think they are pretty with nice nipples, but if I am not wearing a bra, they look small... I have been heavier and I had bigger boobs then, but I prefer to be slim, it feels better and it's more "me".
    What bra size are you? as what you consider as small may not be small for other people. And yes a pretty face is much more important than boob size, you have to look at peoples face all the time but boobs are covered up most of the time (at least with most respectable girls)

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 6, 2011
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.