Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    1. Having big boobs may add a point or two to an average looking girl, but having small boobs does not take any points away.
    2. I echo the sentiments above. Ass >>> Tits.

ReputationRep:
    In clubs men's attention will go straight to the large breasted woman, not neccessarily because she's more attractive, but just because there's two massive lumps of flesh attached to her chest.

ReputationRep:
    I have small boobs too. :sad: But I'm not considering plastic surgery or anything like that because I'm happy with what I have.

ReputationRep:
    Think op is me too.
    However the male attention I get is because of my bum & legs.
    Certainly makes up for it

ReputationRep:
    Anything beats those giant, floppy, Double E-sized boobs that are composed mostly of fat (particularly common among 'curvy' women). Would much prefer a pair of toned B or C cups.

same, my legs apparently 'go on forever' and my bums alright so i play those features up. Push up bras are a saviour ha.
    but then my boyfriend evetually saw me naked and said he prefers smaller boobs and that my 32Bs aren't even small compared to *named friends*.
    I used to want surgery but now feel more comfortable, espeically since wearing the right clothes and fit enhance them.

Besides do you want people to be staring at your chest, arse or face when you walk in a room?

ReputationRep:
    Speaking as one with big boobs, they're not always fantastic. As you said in your comment men's attention go straight to them. And it's mostly the men you don't want to be aorund you, you know the kind, slimy and grimy and pervy eek.
    My point is though, boobs aren't everything and you'll find a guy who loves you for you whether you have small boobs or big boobs. Big boobs always get the pervy attention unfortunatly and it's something I personally hate. When I'm talking to a guy and all they do is stare at my chest without actually listening, it annoys me. I'd much rather a guy be interested in me for who I am rather than the size of my rack.
    And think would you really want THAT kind of attention, you want the attention which isn't focused on what your body looks like but more, hmmm whats the term, more attention where the person is getting to know you instead of thinking "god look at them tits". Does that make sense?
    It's great that you feel more yourself being slim, so why change it for male attention? Some day you will find a guy who doesnt want to change a thing about you, who loves you for you and nothing more, nothing less. And that's the way it should be.

ReputationRep:
    I have the teeny bewbs, but have been reassured by many guys that "any more than a handful is a waste" although I'm not sure how much of this is truth or empty reassurance.

ReputationRep:
    There is a guy out there that loves every type of boobs. And a lot of guys like small ones.

And just think, it's easier for you to find pretty and cheap bras, plus you can wear certain clothes that big boobed girls can't.

(Original post by Anonymous)
    I know there has probably been some related threads to this, but...
    I have small boobs, mostly I feel okay about them, but sometimes I feel I usually play up my other features, like my long legs and perky bum. I'm also lucky to have a pretty face, but if I am out with a girl with big boobs and a cleavage, men's attention go straight there anyway. Guys always say that face is most important, but I wonder if my small boobs is something that is 'okay' because I am attractive otherwise, or if some actually would find them 'ideal'? If I fancy a guy, I love every part of him, even if he's shorter than average or have a little tummy.
    Are there any guys out there who likes small boobs, to an extent where you actually prefer it? Or would it always be better if they were bigger? I think they are pretty with nice nipples, but if I am not wearing a bra, they look small... I have been heavier and I had bigger boobs then, but I prefer to be slim, it feels better and it's more "me".
    I prefer smaller But as others have said it really doesn't matter... Anyone who'd be put off by the size of your boobs really isnt worth your time.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *Dreaming*)
    There is a guy out there that loves every type of boobs. And a lot of guys like small ones.

And just think, it's easier for you to find pretty and cheap bras, plus you can wear certain clothes that big boobed girls can't.

So agree with this ^^^ I have to search for my bra size and even then it costs me like £40-£45 for a nice bra. Bravisamo are so god damn expensive too!!

ReputationRep:
    TGTFO...

ReputationRep:
    Keira Knightl

ReputationRep:
    I like smaller boobs.
    But its not my opinion/attention you want, so it doesn't really matter.

ReputationRep:
    I like you:borat:

My girlfriend has small boobs but they are well nice. Her best feature is her bum, I mean it's just like Scarlet Johannson's bum in Iron Man 2...just wow every time lol So yeah, bum is sexier but only just

Look a the bright side, smaller breasts mean there are more stylish type clothes you can wear that look better on you. Plus when you get older they won't sag. Win win.

ReputationRep:
    I love small boobs. AA, A or B cups as a max for me. If you want to draw attention away from your ample friends, go bra-less and let them nipples free. I guarantee, no man can resist an erect nipple

ReputationRep:
    ass and legs beat tits easily

ReputationRep:
    is it bad if your boobs are bigger the your ****

ReputationRep:
    I like smaller boobs.

All boobs are good but it's the shape that makes them fantastic. Smaller boobs tend to keep their shape. More than a handful is a waste and I only have one mouth so whatever.

May be a confirmation bias as I like petite girls but a lot of girls with bigger boobs are "curvy" (read: fat) so the boob is just a fatty mess that flops everywhere rather than a natural loveliness - fine when they're restrained in clothing but in the bedroom it's a different story.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 6, 2011
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.