Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Me, I'm a fan of big boobs like Kelly Brook size. But everyone's different.

ReputationRep:
    If your attractive in the other ways don't worry I know plenty of girls who I am very attracted to with small boobs, I can't say I prefer them but what I just said is defiantly true.

My girlfriend has small boobs but I like them also if you have smaller boobs the girl is generally slimmer and compensated with a nice bum!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    then, but I prefer to be slim, it feels better and it's more "me".
    small boobs?

No worries, just hope god gave you a nice, tight arse that I can play with to get over the fact I cant do a ham sandwhich with you.

ReputationRep:
    Although DJ Mixalot likes 'em round and big and juicy, to be honest, most guys aren't that bothered about size. It's more about shape.

ReputationRep:
    There's a lot of bull**** going down on this thread. As a general rule as boobs get bigger a girl gets more sexually attractive.

and you bum lovers are freudian homos

I'm an A cup and used to be really self conscious about how small they were but there's nothing other than surgery that could solve that and I wouldn't take that action. The perfect bra is good for enhancing even very small busts.

I've learned to accept them and my ex helped with my confidence, saying I had a nice shape and bum. So there's always other assets that guys like .

ReputationRep:
    If you have a good face and arse you're sorted. Us lads are naturally drawn to tits on display but we are equally as drawn to a nice arse too.

No need to worry.

ReputationRep:
    Boobs are like coke.

Men may state a preference, but we'll take whatever's on tap

:sexface:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr. Gutsy)
    Anything beats those giant, floppy, Double E-sized boobs that are composed mostly of fat (particularly common among 'curvy' women). Would much prefer a pair of toned B or C cups.
    Double fail.

ReputationRep:
    Nothing wrong with small boobs, I personally am the polar opposite of you. But you get all the benefits of being able to run up and down stairs, being able to fit into pretty clothes and not losing food down your clevage never to be seen again when eating xD
    I get lecherous men, the need for industrial strength sports bras, and a prejudice of being 'easy'.
    You're lucky

ReputationRep:
    anyone else notice from this thread how tolerant men are of small boobs on a girl, yet if a guy is short in height/has a small penis/any imperfections etc girls wil relentlessly criticise him...

Ie women have it far easier than men

ReputationRep:
    I know there has probably been some related threads to this, but...
    I have small boobs, mostly I feel okay about them, but sometimes I feel I usually play up my other features, like my long legs and perky bum. I'm also lucky to have a pretty face, but if I am out with a girl with big boobs and a cleavage, men's attention go straight there anyway. Guys always say that face is most important, but I wonder if my small boobs is something that is 'okay' because I am attractive otherwise, or if some actually would find them 'ideal'? If I fancy a guy, I love every part of him, even if he's shorter than average or have a little tummy.
    Are there any guys out there who likes small boobs, to an extent where you actually prefer it? Or would it always be better if they were bigger? I think they are pretty with nice nipples, but if I am not wearing a bra, they look small... I have been heavier and I had bigger boobs then, but I prefer to be slim, it feels better and it's more "me".
    I don't see how this is a problem, so you shouldn't worry.
    You would be far worse of if you were a guy and had an average-sized penis or a small one.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bloomblaze)
    anyone else notice from this thread how tolerant men are of small boobs on a girl, yet if a guy is short in height/has a small penis/any imperfections etc girls wil relentlessly criticise him...

Ie women have it far easier than men
    100% true. Women are undoubtedly swallower than men.

my gf has small boobs but theyre the perfect size for my hands, i think theyre great, never been into big boobs really. she's very petite and theyre perfectly in proportion. she's very self conscious about them and likes it if i tell her i like them etc. the thing is, she is bi (but has only had one experience with a woman many years ago) and she is really attracted to big boobs, so makes it very hard for me to convince her that what she has are great, she wont believe me!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pqwt)
    100% true. Women are undoubtedly swallower than men.

Women are more likely to feel insecure. Doesnt mean all women are shallow though.

ReputationRep:
    I know there has probably been some related threads to this, but...
    I have small boobs, mostly I feel okay about them, but sometimes I feel I usually play up my other features, like my long legs and perky bum. I'm also lucky to have a pretty face, but if I am out with a girl with big boobs and a cleavage, men's attention go straight there anyway. Guys always say that face is most important, but I wonder if my small boobs is something that is 'okay' because I am attractive otherwise, or if some actually would find them 'ideal'? If I fancy a guy, I love every part of him, even if he's shorter than average or have a little tummy.
    Are there any guys out there who likes small boobs, to an extent where you actually prefer it? Or would it always be better if they were bigger? I think they are pretty with nice nipples, but if I am not wearing a bra, they look small... I have been heavier and I had bigger boobs then, but I prefer to be slim, it feels better and it's more "me".
    I prefer smaller over bigger. Always have

ReputationRep:
    Small boobs and proud of what I've got. They're nice and perky and won't be sagging any time soon!

It's only as much of a big deal as you make it out to be.

ReputationRep:
    i like boobs, anything more than a handful, is a waste.

ReputationRep:
    Ass, legs > Boobs.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 6, 2011
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.