Turn on thread page Beta

Which colour to choose for a dress (pic of me and possible colours inc.!)? watch

ReputationRep:
    I love the way EVERYONE is saying different colours. Is this helping at all? But I think 50, in case you're interested.

ReputationRep:
    Any colour tbh (as signified by the huge range of colours suggested on this thread :p:)

ReputationRep:
    Thank you for your suggestions! I feel less scared about committing to one colour now! I probably won't go for anything too dark, as it's a summer ball, but I like the idea of a rich red!

Thanks again for your help!

ReputationRep:
    I like 11 or 44

ReputationRep:
    57 or 69. I know you don't want pale but I just love love love turquoise! And the berry colour is nice, too. Never go for "proper" red.

ReputationRep:
    1, 31 or 33 - sorry, I'm just adding to the confusion here!

Btw, you're very pretty

ReputationRep:
    1 or 16.

ReputationRep:
    36 53 61

ReputationRep:
    I'm in the 11/44 camp. Dark turquoise would look lovely.

ReputationRep:
    68 because blonde and red is a good choice.

11 because it matches your blue eyes. I am as pale as you are btw. Nice to see that I am not the only one with such a pale skin colour.

ReputationRep:
    I think by now everyone has almost suggested every colour on there!

Tbh you're stunning so almost any colour will look great on you, but personally I think you should go for a blue or purple/lilac kinda colour
    x

ReputationRep:
    I vote 69-it's reddish so not too overpowering.

ReputationRep:
    Go for a red, it'd really suit you!

Whatever you choose will look great, you're really pretty. (shameless compliment)

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.