I can't continue... Watch

slacker07906
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
(Original post by Pretentious*******)
Hahahahahahahahaha you suck balls. You shouldn't be allowed on the road. There should be a limit of tests you are allowed to take and if you fail too many times you shouldn't be allowed on the road again as a hazard to everyone elses safety.
thanks really appreciate it
slacker07906
Rep:
?
(Original post by Annie72)
I failed my test twice, the first time I was within sight of the test centre .I stalled the car and panicked...my examiner had to put the car in to gear for me, cos I'd forgotten to.Second time I was doing quite well ( well I thought so) until I was asked to reverse around a corner, which is my least favourite thing.Apparently I went in to tight and reversed up on to the edge of the pavement.I didnt feel it because it was a dropped corner.I was gutted to be told I'd failed again.I must have spent around 2k or so and had over 100 lessons.........and still didnt pass!!.I gave up after the second failure, that was over 7 years ago and I've never been back to it purely because I think I'll fail again next time.Not to mention wasting even more money on it....and then forking out for insurance.

Good Luck for tomorrow.Please let us know how you get on.

EDIT: I had 2 different instructors from different driving schools and still failed!!.Maybe its me.........maybe I'm not meant to drive :P
Awww Im so sorry. Maybe you should start learning to drive again,it may come naturally. I mean you nly had 2 tests and Im pretty sure you would do it. Anyways 4th time lucky for me :P hopefully...
slacker07906
Rep:
?
(Original post by fudgeeyena)
I normally agree with your posts and I respect you as an instructor, but I think you may have misjudged this one..
Agreed. Would rep but have no more left. No offence Emma, I just think you dont understand me as a driver and my experiences.
Emma-Ashley
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by fudgeeyena)
I normally agree with your posts and I respect you as an instructor, but I think you may have misjudged this one..
Yes I think I have too. I should have steered clear. My apologies to all concerned and my best wishes to the OP for test tomorrow.
slacker07906
Rep:
?
arghh so nervous now!
casper919
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
find some one who looks amazingly like you, and a good driver, and get them to take your next test
shinytoy
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by slacker07906)
BUMP
omg i was just gonna make the exact same thread

ive just failed my 5th!

1= 3S 18M
2= 3S 15M
3= 1S 8M
4= 1S 8M
5= 1D, 6M

so yeah. im pretty p*ssed. i have gread academics, 11A*, AAABB A levels in maths, pys, chem, art, eng lit, 1st class LLB Law at the top of my year and Merit in postgrad. so yeah im not dumb. im just so bad at driving. my tests have been in 3 different test centres. the last one i had 6 hours of lessons that day.

so yeah, your not alone. my instructor knows a senior doctor at my local hosp who failed 9x and has given up cos her theory test cert ran out.

dunno what to say really. you keep going so will i? its so expensive though, and you have to wait like 8 weeks for another test
slacker07906
Rep:
?
Just failed again peoples. One S and 8 minors. She said its ashame because I drove good, you was just unlucky She was nice. Thanks for the support though guys
PretentiousBastard
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by slacker07906)
Just failed again peoples. One S and 8 minors. She said its ashame because I drove good, you was just unlucky She was nice. Thanks for the support though guys
slacker07906
Rep:
?
(Original post by Pretentious*******)
blush.ox
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
:console:
no worries
change ur instructor now!
X

Reply to thread

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Who is most responsible for your success at university

Mostly me (627)
91%
Mostly my university including my lecturers/tutors (62)
9%

Watched Threads