Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Is he into me? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    So yesterday was my birthday and my sister's ex called me to wish me happy birthday and we chatted for a bit (all her other friends just texted). Then this morning he called me. Asked how i was, what i was gonna do today. I told him i was just gonna stay at home, i didn't feel like leaving the house. Then in the afternoon he called again and asked me if I'd changed my mind about going out and i said "no, why?" and he said, " i was gonna ask you to go see a movie." And he sounded kinda hurt that i said no.

I'm not friends with this guy. I'm just nice to him cos he used to go out with my sister. So i find it weird that he's calling me all of a sudden. i'm trying to figure out if he likes me, or he's just being friendly.

What do you guys think?

ReputationRep:
    I think that he wants to be in you, opposed to actually dating you.

ReputationRep:
    Yo don't disrespect your sister! Ignore it.

ReputationRep:
    I think he likes you. A guy wouldnt just ask a girl to the cinema for no reason.. he's definitely into you.

ReputationRep:
    Nah, he is trying to do you doggy, holding onto your hair and then he will say "Your sister was better" then hand on for the ride of his life

ReputationRep:
    how old are you all? and yes he likes you

ReputationRep:
    Your sister's ex clearly has no shame. From one sister's vagina to the next :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    If he was into me, i'd say no, because, if i had a sister, and she was his ex, that would just be awkward, even if she didn't mind O.o

ReputationRep:
    Weird, let's hope he's not too young/old if you know what I mean or else it's kinda dodgy. He probably likes you (maybe that's why he went out with your sister in the first place or the reason why they broke up) Alternatively, he's just a pervin' player.

ReputationRep:
    Or maybe he's using you to get back together with your sister?

ReputationRep:
    He's tried your sister. Now he wants to try you.

Ugh something about it is just unpleasant.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 20, 2011
Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.