Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    does anyone know where i can get this palett from? i've been looking everywhere and it seems to be out of stock. is it coming back in stock soon? it looks perfect!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by miranda13)
    does anyone know where i can get this palett from? i've been looking everywhere and it seems to be out of stock. is it coming back in stock soon? it looks perfect!
    It's a fantastic palette but the demand has been enormous so Urban Decay have had a lot of trouble keeping up - it was out of stock for months in the US as well. I believe it has started coming back into stock in the US now so it shouldn't be long before you can find it here again. House of Fraser had some the other week but they sold out within days so keep checking their website as well as Boots. You can buy them on Ebay at an inflated price but as it's a permanent item to their range you may as well just wait until it comes back into stock.

The new stocks have an eyeshadow brush instead of the double ended eye pencil, as apparently UD were having trouble sourcing the double pencils.

ReputationRep:
    ebay

ReputationRep:
    i'm paying £80 for it, what a joke. i had enough trouble finding a shop that even stocked urban decay yesterday let alone the palett

ReputationRep:
    I thought it was limited edition in the UK and they've stopped selling it here now? You can still get it in the US, so people are selling them on ebay for extortionate prices. Luckily I found one on ebay for £30. You have to be patient and wait for a good offer, £80 is just not worth it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lazyswot)
    I thought it was limited edition in the UK and they've stopped selling it here now? You can still get it in the US, so people are selling them on ebay for extortionate prices. Luckily I found one on ebay for £30. You have to be patient and wait for a good offer, £80 is just not worth it.
    i thought they were just out of stock and going to bring it back soon!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by miranda13)
    i thought they were just out of stock and going to bring it back soon!
    It's a real shame it's so pretty!! They're keeping selling it in the US though, so you could buy one from there and have it shipped over, or get an american friend to buy one for you and send it to you? There's a thing where you can get an american PO Box as well, and get stuff you buy from US sites sent there for cheaper, and then when there's a few things in there you can send it to yourself all at once to save on postage costs.

Have you already paid the £80 for the ebay thing? If you haven't, wait for a better price, £80 is completely extortionate! :O

ReputationRep:
    Keep an eye on the Debenhams & House of Fraser websites. Whenever they have new stock it seems to sell out within a few days. It's a permanent item so you really don't have to pay extortionate ebay prices!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tea_cakes)
    Keep an eye on the Debenhams & House of Fraser websites. Whenever they have new stock it seems to sell out within a few days. It's a permanent item so you really don't have to pay extortionate ebay prices!
    thanks. i was trying to see if there was some way you could get them to email you when it's in stock but there didn't seem to be an option. yeah i'm not going to get it off ebay, not worth it

ReputationRep:
    I got mine in October ish I think from House of Fraser, it was out of stock at first but eventually it came back in stock, just keep checking Also in my debenhams in the metro centre they have them there in stock, that is in store though. Have you actually been inside the stores?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by senator88)
    I got mine in October ish I think from House of Fraser, it was out of stock at first but eventually it came back in stock, just keep checking Also in my debenhams in the metro centre they have them there in stock, that is in store though. Have you actually been inside the stores?
    i wish you could buy me one and send it to me! haha. yeah i've looked in a couple of stores but not had chance to check any more

ReputationRep:
    I ordered it from Amazon a few days ago, there was some hassle with the credit card, and by the time it got approved, the palette was out of stock!

ReputationRep:
    I got mine in the summer from boots I think. To be fair, I'm not entirely sure about the naked pallete, but I was after the book of shadows volume 3 which was sold out everywhere and I found it last week in my local House of Fraser. Maybe ring round your local House of Frasers and ask?

ReputationRep:
    i made it in to my local debenhams today and all they had left was a tester

ReputationRep:
    I got mine today from House of Fraser on Oxford Street, they said they only had 10 left.

ReputationRep:
    debenhams recently had a restock. i managed to pick it up there.

ReputationRep:
    I got mine from Debenhams last week. It's got an eyeshadow brush now instead of the eye liner it had before.
    You just have to keep checking the website. Apparently Urban Decay is becoming a Debenhams exclusive brand in the UK so everywhere won't be getting anymore. Well that's what I was told.
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    keep an eye on debenhams - they get it in stock every so often.

out of interest though, what is it about this pallete that is so appealing? x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by inksplodge)
    keep an eye on debenhams - they get it in stock every so often.

out of interest though, what is it about this pallete that is so appealing? x
    i just want to invest in a really good palette and i love nudes. most other ones seems to have a few colours i'd never wear so i don't want to waste my money on them. do you have any suggestions for other palettes?

ReputationRep:
    I love that palette...like everyone else have said keep trying debenhams and boots... ask them when they'll have them next in stock

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 29, 2011
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.