i've bolded the ones universities don't care much about

Why wouldn't they care?
Original post by Limitless
I believe the correct term is "blud".

i think i know how to stand out

my ps will be the lyrics to the song : FRIDAY
Original post by liviaaa
Why wouldn't they care?

headboy = popularity contest, though you can show leadership skills, there are many many other ways to show this
musical instruments = not all, some do, and there are other interests people can have
Original post by anonnymous
i think i know how to stand out

my ps will be the lyrics to the song : FRIDAY

You will stand out but not in the best way lol.
Original post by liviaaa
It's just how you dress it up really, not many people have something that really stands out, more just the way they make it sound. The majority have at least a few of: good grades, work experience, sport, prefect/head girl or boy, musical instrumennts, voulntary work, a job etccc.

I never got chosen for prefect.:frown:
Reply 4205
headboy = popularity contest, though you can show leadership skills, there are many many other ways to show this
musical instruments = not all, some do, and there are other interests people can have

Head girl/boy is a big achievement though! I agree though you can show it in another way too.
Reply 4206
I never got chosen for prefect.:frown:

Oh well, you can show responsibility etc another way. :smile:
I believe the correct term is "blud".

I believe the correct term is blood, which has no more than one meaning
Original post by liviaaa
Oh well, you can show responsibility etc another way. :smile:

How? I need ideas.
Original post by liviaaa
Head girl/boy is a big achievement though! I agree though you can show it in another way too.

It is a popularity contest. If you're popular you win. it has nothing to do with integrity, or like an election...it simply is a popularity contest..

:smile: hence, being head boy, and being a captain as part of a five-aside football team = equal ^^
Reply 4210
How? I need ideas.

Any work with kids? Part time job?
Reply 4211
It is a popularity contest. If you're popular you win. it has nothing to do with integrity, or like an election...it simply is a popularity contest..

:smile: hence, being head boy, and being a captain as part of a five-aside football team = equal ^^

Popularity or not, I'm sure uni will see it as a big achievement, as well as being a captain ^.
Original post by ChessMister
I believe the correct term is blood, which has no more than one meaning

Not really in slag term "blud" means brother, friends, or a close companion, whereas blood means the fluid in your body which contains red blood cells which help carry oxygen.
Original post by liviaaa
Any work with kids? Part time job?

I'm trying to get a part time job at a hospice. Kill two birds with one stone.
Original post by liviaaa
Popularity or not, I'm sure uni will see it as a big achievement, as well as being a captain ^.

ofcourse, best of luck :smile:
Reply 4215
i'm stuck in my decision for uni.
sometimes i will decide yes i can do medicine...and other times i feel it will be too hard and the chance of me enjoying it would not be very high.
I am not as interested in the health and disease side of biology. I prefer the biochem side and using science in a different way other that human biology (dont get me wrong though, the idea of saving someones life is amazing)

What do you think i should do.
what other jobs could i go into after a biochemistry/biology degree baring in mind i would like a nice salary as anyone would.....?
I'm trying to get a part time job at a hospice. Kill two birds with one stone.

i'm just trying to get some voluntary, i need it! crb check darn it!
Not really in slag term "blud" means brother, friends, or a close companion, whereas blood means the fluid in your body which contains red blood cells which help carry oxygen.

I deny the existence of the slang term, on the grounds that it is not in the Oxford English dictionary. Anyone who uses it is obviously an ill mannered cur of mean sort.
i'm just trying to get some voluntary, i need it! crb check darn it!

I know CRB checks take ages.
Original post by ChessMister
I deny the existence of the slang term, on the grounds that it is not in the Oxford English dictionary. Anyone who uses it is obviously an ill mannered cur of mean sort.

Innit.

Latest

Trending

Trending