The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Do four A2's really give an advantage in BMAT universities?

... i don't see it giving any advantage, seeing as the offer is for three.

Neg rep guys?
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by Normandy114
Look who's back :wink:

Is that seriously sixthformer/BMAT/romans/nattor/thatothernamethatIcantrememberinbetweensixthformerandbmat ?
I need to call up first. I can procrastinate for a bit longer :wink:

SUPER HARD bmat question

on the site, specimen section 2

question 12, on the maths one

=/ how on earh do you approach it?
Original post by down with zionism
Do four A2's really give an advantage in BMAT universities?

... i don't see it giving any advantage, seeing as the offer is for three.

It's not though, I know someone who got an A*AAAa offer this year, and that 'a' was AS further maths which he did in year 13, not year 12.
Original post by Straight up G
Is that seriously sixthformer/BMAT/romans/nattor/thatothernamethatIcantrememberinbetweensixthformerandbmat ?

I believe there was also im no superman among many others. I'm fairly sure it's still him based on his typing style.

Do it tomorrow, think of not applying as physically throwing money away!

Poss rep in advance guys

it's section 2, of the specimen, question 12

if you can do it, then you're very smart in my books imo
I believe there was also im no superman among many others. I'm fairly sure it's still him based on his typing style.

Yeah, I heard on the sixthformer account he had the pink female sign next to his name, but he didn't know what it meant :tongue:

And yeah, definitely him, coming out with dumbass questions about the BMAT.

That username was one of them, but I there was another one too, can't remember atm.

Dear moderators, please just ban his IP address or give me his email and I'll set a spam bot on it lol
Poss rep in advance guys

it's section 2, of the specimen, question 12

if you can do it, then you're very smart in my books imo

**** off.
It's not though, I know someone who got an A*AAAa offer this year, and that 'a' was AS further maths which he did in year 13, not year 12.

-hmm- ...
Yeah, I heard on the sixthformer account he had the pink female sign next to his name, but he didn't know what it meant :tongue:

And yeah, definitely him, coming out with dumbass questions about the BMAT.

That username was one of them, but I there was another one too, can't remember atm.

Dear moderators, please just ban his IP address or give me his email and I'll set a spam bot on it lol

walaykumusalam...
SUPER HARD bmat question

on the site, specimen section 2

question 12, on the maths one

=/ how on earh do you approach it?

C, the area of the triangle is 200 (0.5*20*20), area of the whole thing is 100pi (20*20*pi*0.25), then from that you can work out the area of that shaded bit, then put in a fraction it gives (100pi-200)/100pi, which cancels down to (pi-2)/pi
walaykumusalam...

Just because you're a muslim doesn't mean I have to act nicely, I'll treat you like the annoying ****er you are lol

Edit: Can see how the above could be taken as racist (in some dumbass abstract form), but I'll just clarify that I am a muslim too, and sixthformer/DWZ knew this beforehand too.
(edited 12 years ago)
Just because you're a muslim doesn't mean I have to act nicely, I'll treat you like the annoying ****er you are lol

typical,

if i brought some roti, would you treat me nicely?
C, the area of the triangle is 200 (0.5*20*20), area of the whole thing is 100pi (20*20*pi*0.25), then from that you can work out the area of that shaded bit, then put in a fraction it gives (100pi-200)/100pi, which cancels down to (pi-2)/pi

could always count on you

you have, very, very good logical skills.
typical,

if i brought some roti, would you treat me nicely?

:facepalm:

you see, when i looked at it, i was like...

the area of the segment is 1/4 x pir^2

the tirangle is half times base time height.

-.- why don't i use logic?!

once agian, i really do appreciate your help, may you go far.

Edit: Can see how the above could be taken as racist (in some dumbass abstract form), but I'll just clarify that I am a muslim too, and sixthformer/DWZ knew this beforehand too.

please relax, i'm not here to cause any problems, i'm just here to get bmat help, and discuss.

i never reported you, nor do i have any intentions, conversely, i pos repped you.

let's stop this now/be friends

Question 16

could you attempt this please?

Spoiler

Reply 5099
please relax, i'm not here to cause any problems, i'm just here to get bmat help, and discuss.

i never reported you, nor do i have any intentions, conversely, i pos repped you.

let's stop this now/be friends

But can't you see your actions? I thought you were just here, as a normal candidate, to seek some help, but this repetitive "Do Question 12 etc." is really cheap, you have a new question every second, and the world does not revolve around you, remember it. I agree with G here, you clearly can't see the effects of your actions, but really to be on the receiving end of one is absolute ridicule, coupled with the creation of back to back accounts.

Latest