I'm so scared, about everything. :emo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Penguinsaysquack)
    I've read your PS :mmm:
    :getmecoat:
    PM me your thoughts? :puppyeyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cz100)
    Any more and they'll just be overused as well. Looking through that I think every one of them appeared somewhere in my first draft, and have now been taken out :teehee:
    Examiners love commitment lmao

ReputationRep:
    I ****ing hate AR. Can't do any of it. For ****'s sake. Mastered VR, QR, DA, can't ****ing do AR. Not even a little bit, I can only manage the first two questions in the 600Q book and NONE, NOT EVEN THE FIRST ONE, in the Passing UKCAT and BMAT book. FFS

Edit: ****

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nator)
    Examiners love commitment lmao
    I will know this PS backwards by the time it's sent off

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cz100)
    I will know this PS backwards by the time it's sent off
    I meant the word commitment loool

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nator)
    I meant the word commitment loool
    I'm sure that's appeared somewhere in it too :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cz100)
    I'm sure that's appeared somewhere in it too :rolleyes:
    That's good then Starting QR from the 600Q book today and on the first question, part 3 is so hard :eek:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by cz100)
    :getmecoat:
    PM me your thoughts? :puppyeyes:
    I'm a bit reluctant at this stage since I'm a n00bling that hasn't reviewed a single PS yet and is still under the watchful eye of his awesome mentor

But I've seen what your reviewers have said and tbh I don't disagree with anything they've said - they know a lot more about it atm than I do :yep:

All I'll say is don't get demoralised... they want to help you write the perfect PS

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Penguinsaysquack)
    I'm a bit reluctant at this stage since I'm a n00bling that hasn't reviewed a single PS yet and is still under the watchful eye of his awesome mentor

But I've seen what your reviewers have said and tbh I don't disagree with anything they've said - they know a lot more about it atm than I do :yep:

All I'll say is don't get demoralised... they want to help you write the perfect PS
    Well you all know more than me! It does feel like handing in a piece of work you spent ages perfecting, and get a 'must try harder back'. But hey, that's part of it.
    Go on, just say your opinion, I've got absolutely no one else (outside TSR) to read my PS until September

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nator)
    That's good then Starting QR from the 600Q book today and on the first question, part 3 is so hard :eek:
    I did that way back months ago when I first got the book and wanted to see what the questions were like. Failed spectacularly as I didn't realise there was a calculator allowed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cz100)
    I did that way back months ago when I first got the book and wanted to see what the questions were like. Failed spectacularly as I didn't realise there was a calculator allowed.
    Lol When's your UKCAT?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nator)
    Lol When's your UKCAT?
    31 Aug. My birthday.
    You can imagine trying to do those percentages on paper... I got very frustrated indeed.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by cz100)
    Well you all know more than me! It does feel like handing in a piece of work you spent ages perfecting, and get a 'must try harder back'. But hey, that's part of it.
    Go on, just say your opinion, I've got absolutely no one else (outside TSR) to read my PS until September
    Ok I'll have a look either tomorrow or wednesday (probably wednesday) and will give my two cents

But you are not to base anything on me since I believe the people reviewing you atm are way more qualified than me :sadnod:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cz100)
    31 Aug. My birthday.
    You can imagine trying to do those percentages on paper... I got very frustrated indeed.
    Birthday present with your score aha?
    And you mean on a whiteboard :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nator)
    Birthday present with your score aha?
    And you mean on a whiteboard :rolleyes:
    I hope. I mean you are not allowed to get a bad score on your birthday, that'll just be against the rules
    Hope those white boards are big enough, I tend to just write everywhere and end up not finding what I'm looking for when doing those questions.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cz100)
    I hope. I mean you are not allowed to get a bad score on your birthday, that'll just be against the rules
    Hope those white boards are big enough, I tend to just write everywhere and end up not finding what I'm looking for when doing those questions.
    Haha fair enough, that's a good idea to do it on your birthday then
    And same here, apparently the board pen they give you is permanent marker as well? Which doesn't help at all

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cz100)
    x
    (Original post by Nator)
    x

Get a room! (in a med school :mmm::lol:)

Or just msn...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Straight up G)
    Get a room! (in a med school :mmm::lol:)

Or just msn...
    Getting real fond of your nickname now :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nator)
    Getting real fond of your nickname now :teehee:
    You want a whippin?

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 14, 2011

University open days

1. University of Bradford
    University-wide Postgraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  2. University of Buckingham
    Psychology Taster Tutorial Undergraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  3. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Campus Visit Undergraduate
    Wed, 1 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.