Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Normandy114)
    I get a grand total of two day's study leave due to how my school now structures study leave, it sucks.
    Awh :/ I think I have about 6 days. Biology Module 1 is my first exam, as we did no modules. I'm lucky in that I only have 1 exam after May half term so I can completely forget about that exam for now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Normandy114)
    I emailed a consultant at a local hospital and he said yes. For me I've rules out BMAT, Scottish, Irish, and GCSE Nazi universities.
    Lucky :eek: I wrote to 4 different GP surgeries and none of them could take me on.

Same here! But I'm still working on compiling a list of GCSE Nazis. So far, only Oxford and Birmingham.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stegosaurus)
    So what do you do during the days when you have to be in? Revision classes?
    Basically, the teachers will just let us revise what we want in the lessons, or they will teach to us what we need to learn.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rocketeeer)
    what are your 4 choices ppl? :P
    Depends on my Ukcat and ums marks at the end of AS but four from:
    Cambridge, Barts, Newcastle, Birmingham, Bristol and Peninsula.
    Yours?

ReputationRep:
    i don't think there is need to concentrate on UKCAT for now. Concentrate on your AS exams then when they end (mine end around end of may) start working towards UKCAT. You don't really have to take it till late summer so there is plenty of time after exams.

ReputationRep:
    Anyone here thinking about applying to UCL? :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    Got my biology AQA EMPA this week, spent the day revising/looking at past papers/learning How science works questions.

But the questions they ask in their EMPA can be so ridiculous, and badly phrased.

ReputationRep:
    I'm sorry, I looked at a BMAT paper and didn't think it looked difficult at all... I did a practise paper 2 from a book I've got and got full marks in less than the half hour offered. I suppose paper 1 is harder, bt ti's nothing that can't be studied for surely?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Harbour Seal)
    I'm sorry, I looked at a BMAT paper and didn't think it looked difficult at all... I did a practise paper 2 from a book I've got and got full marks in less than the half hour offered. I suppose paper 1 is harder, bt ti's nothing that can't be studied for surely?
    Just realised it's 10 minutes for paper 2... Eeep!

ReputationRep:
    Check you out :pierre:

What kinds of stuff was it on? GCSE science?
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    It will be the hardest exam you have ever sat in your entire life - you have less than 60 seconds per question, ish.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Beska)
    It will be the hardest exam you have ever sat in your entire life - you have less than 60 seconds per question, ish.
    None of the universities I am applying to require it.

Or, more precisely, none of them will accept me in any case.

ReputationRep:
    apply to USA

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bhamsh)
    apply to USA
    Say what, now?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Beska)
    Actually, would the gamsat test not be much harder the bmat. The bmat test looks easy in comparison to the gamsat, which is probably the hardest medical school entry test in the uk.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by firestar101)
    Actually, would the gamsat test not be much harder the bmat. The bmat test looks easy in comparison to the gamsat, which is probably the hardest medical school entry test in the uk.
    He's not a graduate so he wouldn't sit the GAMSAT. :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Beska)
    She's not a graduate so he wouldn't sit the GAMSAT. :p:
    Come on, keep up!
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Come on, keep up!
    No gender tag!! :o:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Beska)
    No gender tag!! :o:
    I e-mailed you the other day as Rebecca you silly billy!

Honestly. Boys.

(PS I thought Renal was a girl, even with the gender tag)
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    I e-mailed you the other day as Rebecca you silly billy!

Honestly. Boys.

(PS I thought Renal was a girl, even with the gender tag)
    Yeh I know but I forgot. :o:

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 14, 2011

University open days

1. University of Bradford
    University-wide Postgraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  2. University of Buckingham
    Psychology Taster Tutorial Undergraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  3. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Campus Visit Undergraduate
    Wed, 1 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.