Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Braddd)
    You'd be considered for Dundee and possibly Aberdeen but the rest in Scotland require AAAAB to be considered. Aim for a really high UKCAT. There may also be some unis in England that would consider you, but you would need to get AAA at Advanced higher.
    (Original post by Vulpes)
    See here for Medical Entry Requirements in Scottish Highers.
    Thanks. I was wanting to go to edinburgh so do you think i would get rejected immediately once they see my results?
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by 1311grant)
    Thanks. I was wanting to go to edinburgh so do you think i would get rejected immediately once they see my results?
    I wouldn't say your chances are high as you did miss its minimum requirements by one A but if your UKCAT, reference and personal statement are exceptional, then you might stand a chance. Wouldn't recommend applying there though.

ReputationRep:
    Hello!!

I was wondering if anyone who's done the UKCAT can tell me what the white board and marker are like? How big is the board and what kind of pen is it?!

Maybe silly questions, but you could write a whole lot more on a given space with a fine pen than a normal board pen!!

Also, can anyone upload screen shots from the UKCAT online test? I'm on a mac and can't access it but I would like to see the screen layout before taking the test!!

Much love everyone x
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by Loulibelle)
    Hello!!

I was wondering if anyone who's done the UKCAT can tell me what the white board and marker are like? How big is the board and what kind of pen is it?!

Maybe silly questions, but you could write a whole lot more on a given space with a fine pen than a normal board pen!!

Also, can anyone upload screen shots from the UKCAT online test? I'm on a mac and can't access it but I would like to see the screen layout before taking the test!!

Much love everyone x
    Bootcamp / Parallels...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vulpes)
    Bootcamp / Parallels...

Thank you! That's a massive help! xxx

ReputationRep:
    Is the answer to the AR question in the above screenshot, A?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Straight up G)
    Yeah, I would think so.

hi.

ReputationRep:
    yes - quite a simple one!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by oHellno)
    Yeah, I would think so.

hi.
    Haha, I hate AR, I suck ****.

sup

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by abdkam)
    yes - quite a simple one!
    Yeah, I'm awful at AR though

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, I'm awful at AR though
    dont worry - i know i was really bad to begin with - i thought i was utterly stupid but with practice it comes - the more patterns you see the more your eye becomes used to spotting!!

ReputationRep:

sup
    Yeah, I would think so.

hi.
    And the love kick starts again

ReputationRep:
    FFS, does anyone have this problem with DA when they think they did a lot better than they actually got on the official practice test 1? I got 20/28 when I thought I got more, any DA don help me out with the ones I got wrong?

ReputationRep:

sup
    You might not wanna do that, but kl. I'm quite crap at it too, but I can tell I'm getting better at it, do much better than I do in QR or probs even VR.

missed yo face.

(Original post by Nator)
    FFS, does anyone have this problem with DA when they think they did a lot better than they actually got on the official practice test 1? I got 20/28 when I thought I got more, any DA don help me out with the ones I got wrong?
    Yess. I really like DA and think I do quite well...and then I sort of just don't lol.

ReputationRep:
    You might not wanna do that, but kl. I'm quite crap at it too, but I can tell I'm getting better at it, do much better than I do in QR or probs even VR.

missed yo face.
    Stfu its an expression. I haven't done any QR, did well on VR though. You booked test?

I know you did, standard.

And Nator you can go behind closed doors with a certain year 11 we know...

ReputationRep:
    Yess. I really like DA and think I do quite well...and then I sort of just don't lol.
    Yeah I really don't get how some codes just seem completely different to the ones which are the right answer :erm: So how much prep you done yet, and for what sections?

And Nator you can go behind closed doors with a certain year 11 we know...
    Looool in your wildest bladrin :laugh:
    Say ByeBye to Physics

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nator)
    I seem to have had that problem with VR rather than DA, but in the final test...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by roar558)
    I seem to have had that problem with VR rather than DA, but in the final test...
    Why what happened? :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nator)
    Why what happened? :eek:
    In the 600 book, the UPO tests and the official practice tests I was getting consistent 800-850s but in the final I got 670...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by roar558)
    In the 600 book and the UPO tests I was getting consistent 800-850s but in the final I got 670...
    This is in DA? How was your test btw?

Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: December 14, 2011

University open days

1. Loughborough University
    General Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 21 Sep '18
  2. University of Cambridge
    Churchill College Undergraduate
    Fri, 21 Sep '18
  3. Richmond, The American International University in London
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 21 Sep '18
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.