Original post by Nator
This is in DA? How was your test btw? :smile:

Na that was in VR, DA was good for me got
670, 700, 790, 810.
Reply 6341
Original post by roar558
Na that was in VR, DA was good for me got
670, 700, 790, 810.

By my calculations that 742.5? And very well done bro! You gonna be hittin' those offers in no time :biggrin: May I ask how much prep you done, and from what materials you done the prep?
Original post by Nator
By my calculations that 742.5? And very well done bro! You gonna be hittin' those offers in no time :biggrin: May I ask how much prep you done, and from what materials you done the prep?

I used 600 book and UPO mainly, bought How to master the UKCAT but didn't find it very useful.
Reply 6343
Original post by roar558
I used 600 book and UPO mainly, bought How to master the UKCAT but didn't find it very useful.

UPO worth it? And the practice tests too right?
Original post by Straight up G
Stfu its an expression. I haven't done any QR, did well on VR though. You booked test?

I know you did, standard.

And Nator you can go behind closed doors with a certain year 11 we know...

I keep getting around 650 in VR, but apparntly the real thing is harder than all the practices, so I'm slightly worried :erm: I'm actually going to flop QR with such ease.

And yess, I've booked it, 3 weeks time :afraid:

What's going on with Nator? :lol:

Original post by Nator
Yeah I really don't get how some codes just seem completely different to the ones which are the right answer :erm: So how much prep you done yet, and for what sections? :smile:

I sometimes do worse because I don't use the whole time, I always have like 10minutes left and can't be bothered to go through. Just did the DA mock in 600Q and did quite well...dunno if its easier or not though.
I've gone through all sections, done most for AR probably cos I was so **** at it, need to do more for VR and QR though.
Original post by Nator
Looool in your wildest bladrin :laugh:
Say ByeBye to Physics :biggrin:

My wildest are reality mate, livin da dream (ok not really, but you still involved with this year 11)

Don't understand this
Realistically, what would you consider a respectable UKCAT score?

For a university such as King's College London...
Original post by Loulibelle
Realistically, what would you consider a respectable UKCAT score?

For a university such as King's College London...

Kings combine GCSE grades and UKCAT score. People with 9A*s regularly get in with scores of 620+ (I think anyway, what I've read in passing).
Original post by oHellno
I keep getting around 650 in VR, but apparntly the real thing is harder than all the practices, so I'm slightly worried :erm: I'm actually going to flop QR with such ease.

And yess, I've booked it, 3 weeks time :afraid:

What's going on with Nator? :lol:

Is it really? ****. Nah practise init, www.mentalmathspractise.com

In rozai? harsh. Mine will be too though.

Nator fallen in love with a year 11, I told him that he's currently classed as a paedophile but he don't listen...
Reply 6349
Original post by oHellno
I sometimes do worse because I don't use the whole time, I always have like 10minutes left and can't be bothered to go through. Just did the DA mock in 600Q and did quite well...dunno if its easier or not though.
I've gone through all sections, done most for AR probably cos I was so **** at it, need to do more for VR and QR though.

Really? In the official practice tests? :confused: And good stuff, ain't started it from the 600Q book just went straight for the practice tests lol, and this is all the sections in the 600Q book right? How long that take? I only done all the AR in that book :rolleyes:
Original post by Nator
UPO worth it? And the practice tests too right?

Yeah, definitely. Oh yeah forgot about those, they were way harder than the real thing though.
Reply 6351
I applying to kcl 4 y , SGUL 4y, newcastle and nottigham
Reply 6352
Original post by Straight up G
My wildest are reality mate, livin da dream (ok not really, but you still involved with this year 11)

Don't understand this

Loool nah man your wildest are your wildest, and I ain't involved for the life of me! She keeps bugging me, just the thought is dirt man :s-smilie:

And I'm meant to be sortin' your Physics for the BMAT, get it now?
I have 6A*s and 4A's at GCSE... so I'm gonna need a pretty high UKCAT if I'm to stand a chance... right?
I have 6A*s and 4A's at GCSE... so I'm gonna need a pretty high UKCAT if I'm to stand a chance... right?

For King's I mean...
Reply 6355
Original post by roar558
Yeah, definitely. Oh yeah forgot about those, they were way harder than the real thing though.

Man I'm so glad to hear that! I got 20/28 in my first DA attempt and got a bit disappointed
Reply 6356
Original post by 1311grant
Thanks. I was wanting to go to edinburgh so do you think i would get rejected immediately once they see my results?

It's harsh but, yes. They won't consider you unless you have the minimum requirements. Edinburgh is REALLY competitive so you need 5 As and a high UKCAT seeing as they don't interview. I definitely won't be reapplying there since I only have AAAAB (well I got another A in 6th year but it won't count).
Reply 6357
For King's I mean...

Well Kings use a sliding scale with UKCAT and GCSE so a poor UKCAT can be made up with a good set of GCSEs on the other hand, a good set of GCSEs and UKCAT puts you in a very very good position.
I'm also thinking of applying to Kings depends on how UKCAT goes. My GCSEs aren't as good as yours though. :frown:
For King's I mean...

Well, your GCSEs are good, I think 650-670+ would do for you, I don't know and don't quote me or base any decisions on this.
Original post by Nator
Loool nah man your wildest are your wildest, and I ain't involved for the life of me! She keeps bugging me, just the thought is dirt man :s-smilie:

And I'm meant to be sortin' your Physics for the BMAT, get it now?

Oh,

Yeah, man understand. Soz. Sf u da physics don

Latest

Trending

Trending