Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Besakt)
    It says here. http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/wiki/UKCAT

Why am I negged for this? I was just giving reference as to where you can find more info about it. :/
    People are strange sometimes, don't worry I +repped you to make up for it

ReputationRep:
    Hey Guys,

GCSEs: 5A*, 2A, 3B
    AS grades: AAAA
    UKCAT: 640 (VR:560, QR:700, AR: 690, DA: 610)

Anyone have any suggestions on where to apply? I'm thinking of Southampton, Leicester, Keele and Peninsula? Just a little unsure on the individual cut off points for Peninsula?

Really appreciate any help

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Joseppea)
    People are strange sometimes, don't worry I +repped you to make up for it
    Thanks. Have you sent your application off?

ReputationRep:
    Thanks. Have you sent your application off?
    I've finished it, just waiting for my tutor to finish with my reference...should be sending it this week. :zomg:

How's your reference coming along (was it you that said something about it being delayed?)

ReputationRep:
    I've finished it, just waiting for my tutor to finish with my reference...should be sending it this week. :zomg:

How's your reference coming along (was it you that said something about it being delayed?)
    My reference should be done this week too, my PS is done. Well at least I think it's done.

ReputationRep:
    My reference should be done this week too, my PS is done. Well at least I think it's done.
    Sweeeeeet My PS is done too, all hinging on the references now...

ReputationRep:
    Sweeeeeet My PS is done too, all hinging on the references now...
    Getting really nervous now.

ReputationRep:
    Sent mine to the school to add references and predictions on monday night, still waiting!
    Really unnerving when you see some people have interview dates, and mine still hasn't been sent...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Normandy114)
    Sent mine to the school to add references and predictions on monday night, still waiting!
    Really unnerving when you see some people have interview dates, and mine still hasn't been sent...
    Yeah I know what you mean. I remember thinking about this, this time last year, how time flies.

ReputationRep:
    Mine got sent on Friday! :eek: Now it's just a waiting game...

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I know what you mean. I remember thinking about this, this time last year, how time flies.
    (Original post by manic_fuzz)
    Mine got sent on Friday! :eek: Now it's just a waiting game...
    Scary stuff :eek:

ReputationRep:
    :ninja: very!

i feel like a huge weight should've been lifted after sending my application, but now all i feel is the impending doom of the BMAT :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    I know. I think I deserve to treat myself in some slightly illegal substance after my application gets sent off.

ReputationRep:
    :ninja: very!

i feel like a huge weight should've been lifted after sending my application, but now all i feel is the impending doom of the BMAT :rofl:
    Maha, I'm glad I'm not applying to any BMAT medical schools

ReputationRep:
    Maha, I'm glad I'm not applying to any BMAT medical schools
    well lucky you! i'm applying to two, so impending double doom aah!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Normandy114)
    Erm seriously, how can this be possible?

ReputationRep:
    well lucky you! i'm applying to two, so impending double doom aah!
    Well I'm applying to Kings who apparently have notoriously late interview dates...so I'll probably be curled up on my computer chair shaking whilst hitting the refresh button on Track for the next few months. :zomg:

ReputationRep:
    Well I'm applying to Kings who apparently have notoriously late interview dates...so I'll probably be curled up on my computer chair shaking whilst hitting the refresh button on Track for the next few months. :zomg:
    Sounds exciting. Do you know what time of year UEA send out interviews?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by S7U4R7)
    Erm seriously, how can this be possible?
    By sending the application off very early.

ReputationRep:
    In ucas, is it beneficial to add the unit grades for each AS level subjects or should i leave it blank.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 14, 2011

University open days

1. University of Bradford
    University-wide Postgraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  2. University of Buckingham
    Psychology Taster Tutorial Undergraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  3. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Campus Visit Undergraduate
    Wed, 1 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.