Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Deigh..)
    Just Liverpool but the rest i've heard nothing so far praying I get an interview! you in the middle of your a-levels?
    Same and same and yepp yourself?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CraigKirk)
    I really feel for you... Totally deserves to be sacked. I'm raging at this for you...

FML. What a lazy useless gronk!
    he's made a simple process far more stressful than it needed to be

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SylveeDiggs)
    Same and same and yepp yourself?
    no i finished them this summer but i took a gap year because i only realised i wanted to do Medicine last November, so it was too late to apply by then

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by laurie:))
    he's made a simple process far more stressful than it needed to be
    I don't think there's much you can do tonight anyway. Maybe he'll submit them all tomorrow. Just sleep on it for now, then wake up and get on his case!

ReputationRep:
    Who has yet to send it off?

Or even better, who hasn't even finished their PS?

ReputationRep:
    I don't think there's much you can do tonight anyway. Maybe he'll submit them all tomorrow. Just sleep on it for now, then wake up and get on his case!
    i guess so, plus i now have a headache, so i think i'll take some painkillers and go to bed

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Long Time Coming)
    Who has yet to send it off?

Or even better, who hasn't even finished their PS?
    If someone is in this position, I will piss myself

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Straight up G)
    Why would you piss yourself?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Straight up G)
    Ermm... someone might be in that position. :ninja:

:facepalm2:

ReputationRep:
    my referee hasnt sent my application in yet??? What do i do if she doesnt send it in tomorrow??!!!? I dont have any teachers numbers or the staff login...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by laurie:))
    okay so im really starting to panic now.

i've just logged into ucas and its still saying that it hasnt been sent to ucas yet, eventhough my tutor said he'd send them all after school.

Im in the exact same situation!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by whatchasay)
    my referee hasnt sent my application in yet??? What do i do if she doesnt send it in tomorrow??!!!? I dont have any teachers numbers or the staff login...
    I'd get down there first thing tomorow morning if it still isn't showing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Deigh..)
    no i finished them this summer but i took a gap year because i only realised i wanted to do Medicine last November, so it was too late to apply by then
    oh lol okayy. Did you happen to have the A-levels they want? Like Bio and Chem?

ReputationRep:
    Can we get confirmation emails on saturday as well or is it just weekdays?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Erotas)
    Can we get confirmation emails on saturday as well or is it just weekdays?
    I got my confirmation from Edinburgh and Kings on a weekend

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spoinkytheduck)
    I got my confirmation from Edinburgh and Kings on a weekend
    I think it's automated, I'm pretty sure there isn't somebody waiting by the computer that thinks "oooh another applicant let me just send her and email to tell them I've got their application". Would be pretty cool if they did though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Besakt)
    I think it's automated, I'm pretty sure there isn't somebody waiting by the computer that thinks "oooh another applicant let me just send her and email to tell them I've got their application". Would be pretty cool if they did though.
    I've got onto Track, nothing to track yet though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cz100)
    I've got onto Track, nothing to track yet though.
    They probably having a lie in today so haven't processed your application.

ReputationRep:
    woke up to a lovely confirmation email

and now i'm thinking, if it takes 48 hours to process my application, won't it be submitted to the universities too late? or is the deadline for it to be sent to ucas the 15th, not to the universities???

(Original post by whatchasay)
    Im in the exact same situation!
    well, if you have your tutors email address, i'd email them straight away! my friend sent a pleading email to him last night so maybe that jerked him into action, cause he sent them first thing this morning

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Besakt)
    Haha, yeeaahh.. it makes sense for it to be automated...

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.