Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Do any re-apps (or otherwise) know when we're likely to start hearing from Soton?? X

ReputationRep:
    I want to get at least one interview invite email!!! but nothing so far

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Penguinsaysquack)
    :lol:

Is that a good or bad thing? :holmes:
    Not all bad, because all of it was eaten up. I didn't like it too much myself though.

ReputationRep:
    Anyone got any interviews yet? I HATE WAITING!!! hahaha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eliza)
    If I say no will it make you happy?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TooSexyForMyStethoscope)
    If I say no will it make you happy?
    2nd year medical student... I SEE WHAT YOU DID THERE

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blahblah772)
    2nd year medical student... I SEE WHAT YOU DID THERE
    Damn, foiled again.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by eliza)
    Got an interview tour coming up

ReputationRep:
    Guys I have 4 interviews so so sososososososo excited. LOL jk, I am pooing myself....still waiting

ReputationRep:
    I'm genuinely thinking to deactivate my facebook. Everyone seems to be getting interviews/offers for other courses, I hate this!

Waiting I mean, not that others are getting offers lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by oHellno)
    I'm genuinely thinking to deactivate my facebook. Everyone seems to be getting interviews/offers for other courses, I hate this!

Deactivating Facebook will help get offers. Knew it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Doctor.)
    Deactivating Facebook will help get offers. Knew it.
    :mute:

I meant because I constantly see everyone's status about offers/interviews and it reminds me that I still have to wait for ages.

ReputationRep:

I meant because I constantly see everyone's status about offers/interviews and it reminds me that I still have to wait for ages.
    Just accuse them of being liars, even if they have offers. For the lols ofc

ReputationRep:

Get used to it, unfortunatly it will continue happening throughout the year (TBH last year it annoyed me that other people were getting offers lol :P )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Quackers93)
    Get used to it, unfortunatly it will continue happening throughout the year (TBH last year it annoyed me that other people were getting offers lol :P )
    I know a guy that has 4 offers and is just waiting for Oxford.

Goddamnit it irritates me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Straight up G)

I knew someone who got 5 offers very quickly and they were your A-grade idiot. It was for a mickey mouse course but it still realllllly annoyed me. On the plus side they're off at some uni that I've not applied to

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Straight up G)

Throw a brick at him if it's for medicine. I would hate him, even if he was my best friend lol
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Throw a brick at him if it's for medicine. I would hate him, even if he was my best friend lol
    It won't be for medicine

Very rare for people to get 4 offers and they certainly won't have offers this soon :noway:

ReputationRep:

I'd rather wait for ages before getting an interview, than say, getting rejected straight away :eek:

I shouldn't condone violence, but maybe this one time :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    Haha you're hilarious, you actually had me laughing so much there :lol:
    (Original post by manic_fuzz)
    I'd rather wait for ages before getting an interview, than say, getting rejected straight away :eek:
    This is how I feel. But then again, today, in the middle of Chemistry I got an email from UCAS of my phone, and it was like 1 minute of complete excitement, then closely followed by irrational fear, because I thought "Oh interview, interview!" and then "Wait, oh no, rejection, rejection!!!" :afraid:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.