Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ViceVersa)
    This is how I feel. But then again, today, in the middle of Chemistry I got an email from UCAS of my phone, and it was like 1 minute of complete excitement, then closely followed by irrational fear, because I thought "Oh interview, interview!" and then "Wait, oh no, rejection, rejection!!!" :afraid:
    Haha i'm even worse than that. Me and my friend were both on the computers in the common room, and i told her to send her PS to my professional e-mail (so that i'd definitely take a look at it), and somehow from the few seconds between me telling her to send it and me seeing i'd received a new e-mail i'd completely forgotten it could've been her PS and nearly died because i thought it was an interview/rejection :rofl:

i think i'm too impatient

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by manic_fuzz)
    Haha i'm even worse than that. Me and my friend were both on the computers in the common room, and i told her to send her PS to my professional e-mail (so that i'd definitely take a look at it), and somehow from the few seconds between me telling her to send it and me seeing i'd received a new e-mail i'd completely forgotten it could've been her PS and nearly died because i thought it was an interview/rejection :rofl:

i think i'm too impatient
    Hahaha that is so funny, bless Try to relax seriously though, personally I'm too stressed about school work to have any time for interview prep - that isn't to say if I got one this early I wouldn't be ecstatic, but much later on would be good :yes:

ReputationRep:
    Hahaha that is so funny, bless Try to relax seriously though, personally I'm too stressed about school work to have any time for interview prep - that isn't to say if I got one this early I wouldn't be ecstatic, but much later on would be good :yes:
    Oh i'm not stressed, it's just that when i get an e-mail i go from 0 to OMG :awesome:

Ergh don't remind me of school-work, last year i swear i was barely ever given homework, and this year they're just piling it on. :rofl: I don't even know how i could prepare for an interview

ReputationRep:
    Oh i'm not stressed, it's just that when i get an e-mail i go from 0 to OMG :awesome:

Ergh don't remind me of school-work, last year i swear i was barely ever given homework, and this year they're just piling it on. :rofl: I don't even know how i could prepare for an interview
    Haha

and yeah, I find the gap between AS and A2's is much larger than that between GCSE and AS. Do you mean you don't know how you'll find time to prepare for an interview or you don't know how to prepare for one?

ReputationRep:
    Haha

and yeah, I find the gap between AS and A2's is much larger than that between GCSE and AS. Do you mean you don't know how you'll find time to prepare for an interview or you don't know how to prepare for one?
    I don't know how :lol: Though i'm sure i'll look into it at some point (fingers-crossed if i actually get an interview)

ReputationRep:

Ergh interview prep along with working, this will end me. Ah well 5 more years off this hard work to come lol :')
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by Doctor.)
    Ergh interview prep along with working, this will end me. Ah well 5 more years off this hard work to come lol :')

Haha

Trust me, you ain't seen nothin yet.

Spoiler:
    Show

And that doesn't even cover the first months lectures

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vulpes)

Spoiler:
    Show

They're only pictures ;P. Jokes aside, bring it onnn
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper

Spoiler:
    Show

Omg! So many lectures, thought IB was a killer! Rethinking sheffield. :P

ReputationRep:

Spoiler:
    Show

I will cross the bridge when I get there :ahee:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    A little late but you cannot believe what I received from UCAS last year

Spoiler:
    Show

Here is proof

You can tell I'm a little bored right now

ReputationRep:

Spoiler:
    Show

Here is proof

UCAS media took around 15 years of my lifespan I swear!
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by whalley1234)
    Eww.. Use this link for your sig: http://i620.photobucket.com/albums/t...ield-siggy.jpg

ReputationRep:

Spoiler:
    Show

Here is proof

Hate but still funny :')

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by whalley1234)
    HA ha me to. My heart went from 70 to 270 in an instant and what for? Bloody ucas media. I felt like screaming,

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nikkiekemp77)
    HA ha me to. My heart went from 70 to 270 in an instant and what for? Bloody ucas media. I felt like screaming,
    Isn't the max heart rate ~ 220? :smug:

(I got all excited too when I saw that email though :getmecoat:)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Joseppea)
    Isn't the max heart rate ~ 220? :smug:

(I got all excited too when I saw that email though :getmecoat:)
    For me it was like 1 minute crazy excitement thinking "omg interview interview interview!" followed by one minute of complete despair thinking "oh wait, oh no rejection rejection rejection!" then I just thought in the end "Just open the bloody thing" and guess what I saw...ucas media :eek::mad::rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    I finally got an offer from my 5th choice, Biomed at Sheffield. Soo relieved that i will at least be going somewhere. Now just waiting on the god damn med schools

ReputationRep:
    Bring it on :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    I think you mean another 40+ years of hard work ahead... After that, then you can relax

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.