The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Who has has BSMS interviews??
Also, does anyone know the Soton UKCAT cut off for this year? Can only find last years one! X
Original post by hslakaal
Just got my biomedical, UCL, no idea whatsoever on the conditions. Apparently, they can't email you the conditions, but send you a mail (overseas may I add) on your offer.

It should be updated on Track. If you click the link to the course code you've applied for it should give you details.

Unless you've already tried that then I have no idea what to suggest :tongue:

PS. If you're anywhere near as paranoid as I am, be careful not to click "cancel choice" or something by mistake. xD
Reply 8943
Original post by ashamoh
I was 10 points of. So gutted

I'm so sorry :frown: Good luck with your other choinces!! :biggrin: and don't lose hope :wink:
Original post by Joseppea
It should be updated on Track. If you click the link to the course code you've applied for it should give you details.

Unless you've already tried that then I have no idea what to suggest :tongue:

PS. If you're anywhere near as paranoid as I am, be careful not to click "cancel choice" or something by mistake. xD

Haha. It's not up yet. Literally got the email an hour ago, and with UCAS's processing time, I wouldn't expect it to appear yet. :rolleyes:

The phrasing was quite odd for me in the email tho :biggrin:

congrats on ur offer for UEA btw. :smile:
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by Parle à ma main
Awww, thank you. :smile: Indian food is so ridiculously nice. We went to a lebanese buffet thing today and lebanese food is crazy similar to indian food. :drool:

I see what you mean.... esp at night when the lights come on, and they look beautiful reflected in the water, and you can see the Sage and stuff :love: It's so peaceful at night (as in, darkness, but before clubbing time), you can sit there and think about everything. I do like Newcastle, it's got history and culture... but not to match up to the likes of London.

OMG and Fenwicks window! It's the most exciting thing ever! They do a display for Christmas with dolls and stuff... this year it's fairy tales so there's Jack and the Beanstalk, Aladdin, Sleeping Beauty etc and Santa. All with happy Christmas music. I hope you get an interview in time to see it!

Oh really? That would actually be good, because after 3 years anywhere you'd start getting bored. Also, why is the St. A's course 6 years?

Would you move out or stay in if you got into your London uni?

the St A's course is 6 years cause you graduate with a BSc from St A's after three years and then you move from there - sort of like the oxbridge method of medical teaching which i liked but could never get into :tongue:

if i got into kings i'd either stay at home or if my friend gets in too, we'll share a private flat, because we both live about five or ten mins away from the uni, chances are we wouldnt get accomodation. that and the fact that i am terribly lazy and love the fact that i wouldnt have to travel very far to get to lectures :biggrin:

Original post by Penguinsaysquack
I know of Lewisham, but never been there myself :nah:

Not too far away then :colone:

you're not missing out on anything, its not that amazing.

but then again most places look pretty awesome compared to whitechapel :tongue:
well, laurie has survived a cold, wet and stressful week in wales - the highlights being performing a belt transect in a monsoon on a rocky shore, getting stuck in mud up to my knees that smelt like rotting eggs and then doing all 3 pieces of coursework in the space of one day :smile:

i think that trip may have singlehandedly shortened my life by several decades :tongue:

and my conditions for natural sciences are AAA, which i am slightly miffed about, seeing as it was supposed to be an insurance choice :smile:
Reply 8947
Newcastle cutoff is ATM 680, but could decrease :smile:
It's weird we were talking about fifth choice offers and me worrying about me ps for notts because I just got the offer :biggrin:!!! so happy :smile:
and just checked, its ABB! :tongue:
Original post by ViceVersa
It's weird we were talking about fifth choice offers and me worrying about me ps for notts because I just got the offer :biggrin:!!! so happy :smile:

Congrats, now to wait for the far more exciting interviews :colone:
Original post by Normandy114
Congrats, now to wait for the far more exciting interviews :colone:

Reply 8952
Haha, I got a birthday message from the university of Aberdeen at 11:11 on the 11/11/11!!! If only it was an interview...
Reply 8953
Original post by NMx11
Haha, I got a birthday message from the university of Aberdeen at 11:11 on the 11/11/11!!! If only it was an interview...

Send them a reply asking where your present is. Tell them give you an offer and you will call it quits. :redface:
Reply 8954
Original post by Besakt
Send them a reply asking where your present is. Tell them give you an offer and you will call it quits. :redface:

Haha, I think I should!
Reply 8955
I went to Leicesters open day and then decided not go there. But when I booked the open day I entered my email address now I keep getting spam from them. Go away Leicester.
Original post by Besakt
I went to Leicesters open day and then decided not go there. But when I booked the open day I entered my email address now I keep getting spam from them. Go away Leicester.

So did I, just click the little thing at the end of their emails which says something like 'unsubscribe'

They havent annoyed me since :smile:
Reply 8957
Acknowledgement from Queen's Belfast. Better late than never I guess.
Reply 8958
Original post by spoinkytheduck
So did I, just click the little thing at the end of their emails which says something like 'unsubscribe'

They havent annoyed me since :smile:

Ohhhh. :lol: That was easy.
Original post by cz100
Acknowledgement from Queen's Belfast. Better late than never I guess.

Manchester are still oddly quiet on the acknowledgement side. Not too bothered when it comes, but would be nice to hear something.

Latest

Trending

Trending