Turn on thread page Beta

Are there any real gentlemen out there? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cheesecakefactory)
    Don't lie. You love dating pricks, just like 99 percent of women on the planet. I can bet you any money your next bf will be another douchebag. Most girls aren't attracted to gentlemen.
    ^^^
    This... Girls are only attracted to pricks, just admit it. You just don't go for gentleman

ReputationRep:
    i recon this thread will just turn into a battle against the sexes!

i have met some lovely guys out there and some lovely girls too but unfortunately they are few and far between, or they're just lerking about on TSR.... come out to the world and meet each other! lol x

ReputationRep:
    This appears to just be a 'nice guy' thread. There should be a referral to the countless number of these threads that seem to appear! :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    There's a gentleman in my pants if you'd like to meet him.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by st_23)
    Use your head and get rid of him, you are never going to find a good, kind caring guy if you are with him. There are plenty of good people out there for you but not if you have a boyfriend. Also there is nothing wrong with being along for a bit
    This is really good advice. OP, there are still some gents out there but you have to seriously look at the type of guy you're usually with and be open minded to others.

ReputationRep:
    Paint everyone with the same brush why don't you :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    All the gentlemen are in Edinburgh, wearing kilts and taking ladies out for a nice walk.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pinklemonade-xo)
    My ex was a gentleman. He was a babe!
    He didn't know how to end it but I still regard him as a gentleman.
    Gentlemen don't exist, we all know this. Unless he has two left feet.

ReputationRep:
    Being a gentlemen gets you nowhere nowadays...

ReputationRep:
    LOL these threads are hilarious.

yes if gentleman is denoted as a well educated man of good family and distinction

In the modern sense :

There is no such things as true gentlemen; there never was and there never will be.

Just a disillusion that women use to make themselves feel better. No matter how honourable you might perceive a person, self preservation will always proceed above anything else , be it mind or body.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 20, 2011
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.