Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    So I've let my hair grow out for the first time and it's in need of a cut.

I probably will carry a picture with me but I want to know how to get the fringe cut like Alex Turner (below) and what I would need to say apart from just pointing to a picture. Might come in useful in the future as well when I don't want to carry a picture with me.

Unlike similar side swept haircuts, his seems deliberately uneven and has a rougher texture all over as opposed to the more flamboyant fringes that you see on someone like Alex James (Blur) for instance. Additionally, is his fringe cut evenly or does it taper through the middle/one side? It's hard to tell.

Ta.

ReputationRep:
    even though me saying this does not answer any of your questions:

i like this haircut style of his much more compared to when he had that longer style :'D

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NOBODY MOVE!)
    even though me saying this does not answer any of your questions:

i like this haircut style of his much more compared to when he had that longer style :'D
    Haha. I aspire to a (even) longer hairstyle one day.

Although, I agree with you, long hair made him look like an ugly girl.

ReputationRep:
    nom

ReputationRep:
    Anyone?

ReputationRep:
    Just take the pic. On your 2nd visit just tell your hairdresser you want the same as last time. Simple!xx

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.