The Student Room Group

Girls: if you knew a guy had 60million would he be more attractive?

Scroll to see replies

No. It would intimidate me tbh. Never met someone in possession of that amount but I've met some seriously well-off guys and it just puts me off the tiniest bit. Lower middle-class kid I am, and all that.
Think about it. Women have been the inferior gender since the beginning of time. They have always relied on men to provide for them.

They are programmed to be attracted to men with money.

This is also why they rarely invent anything worth mentioning. They would rather ponce off a rich man than work for their own money.
Reply 42
Original post by RDL445
Not a fat guy

60 MILLION POUNDS IN THE BANK

WHAT ELSE?!?

Hell Yeah!! I would find you attractive , if only i knew your bank account :perv:
What do you think attracts supermodels to slow, old, possibly-ugly men who are 6 inches shorter than them?
i like this explanation :smile:

........though i worry about your health - posting on the student room at 3:22am?! o_O are you alright? ^^ x
Reply 45
money does not make personality or a good person.

o, money would not attract me. you can´t buy love.
Reply 46
Simply yes
Well obviously. Not going to lie, the way this question is asked, I would assume that I found him attractive in the first place, so the 60,000,000£s is more than an added bonus. :dancing:
Original post by warrenpenalver
a lot of gold diggers here!

or is gold digging now classed as acceptable behaviour?

not really just a lot of people who are being honest

and if the situations were reversed, i very much doubt youd be saying no.

anyway if it was a woman worth 60 mil id say yes
Reply 49
Original post by RDL445
Not a fat guy

60 MILLION POUNDS IN THE BANK

WHAT ELSE?!?

Lol, how can you even ask such a question?
Of course. Ask the millions of gold-diggers on the planet.
Reply 51
For 60 million I would do him.
Not really. The money would be very attractive, not gonna lie, but I'm not going to go out with someone just because they're rich. I'd rather pay my own way, I hate having to rely on other people.
Depends how he got it and how he behaved with it...If it was Daddy's inheritance, and/or he splashed it around unnecessarily, I wouldn't find him as attractive as if he'd earned it through hard work and intelligence, and he was sensible with it.
Definitely. Although if he was a truly horrible person it still wouldn't persuade me to want a relationship with him.
Would the girl have access to it? I can see a trap here. 'Hey I have £60m in the bank....but I'll give you an allowance of £35 a week'
Reply 56
Hells yeah!
Reply 57
Well my best friend's dad is worth £300 million according to the Sunday Time's Rich List. I knew they were rich, but didn't know it was that much tbh. I don't find him hot though. His sister is quite attractive, but I was basically raised with her so that's weird to think she is hot.
Reply 58
Wouldn't make him more physically attractive (unless he spent the money of cosmetic surgery). But yeah I'm sure that 60million pounds would make me more likely to date him.
Reply 59
Original post by warrenpenalver
a lot of gold diggers here!

or is gold digging now classed as acceptable behaviour?

If anything it's become less acceptable in recent years.
People used to marry exclusively for money/status/stability much more than they do nowadays...

Just realised I sound like a cockerel.
(edited 13 years ago)

Quick Reply