Turn on thread page Beta

Girls: if you knew a guy had 60million would he be more attractive? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by warrenpenalver)
    a lot of gold diggers here!

or is gold digging now classed as acceptable behaviour?
    If anything it's become less acceptable in recent years.
    People used to marry exclusively for money/status/stability much more than they do nowadays...

Just realised I sound like a ****erel.

ReputationRep:
    Women look for men with power and cash so they can provide for them and their children, just the same as men look for younger and prettier women to have sex with, go they can pass on their genes. Being a golddigger is no worse than being a player!

So yeah, it does make the person more attractive!

ReputationRep:
    Whether girls admit or not, it would.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kellybee)
    No such thing as an ugly rich guy. :dontknow:
    So you're a whore then?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RDL445)
    Not a fat guy

60 MILLION POUNDS IN THE BANK

WHAT ELSE?!?
    Didn't specify what bank, so i will make assumptions..... there are 111million Sperm cells in 20 gramms of ejaculate. So 60mill pounds of semen is 27,216,000,000 gramms.

This is equal to 1,360,800,000 ejaculations and approximatly 151,048,800,000,000,000 sperm cells.

Therefore i conclude that you have alot of pounds in the bank, as long as it is a sperm bank

To determine how long it took to make this "PAYMENT".. i'll assume you would make 4 ''Deposits'' a day.

It would roughly take 932055 years to make this deposit. Assuming that the avarage life expectancy is 74 years. It would take 12595 lifetimes to make this deposit.

ReputationRep:
    No. I really wouldn't find him more attractive, that much money is way too chlostropgobic.

ReputationRep:
    Not attractive, but more appealing, yeah! Hate to admit it though!

ReputationRep:
    So you're basically asking if I'm a gold-digger? No, I'm not. It wouldn't be fair to me or to him.

ReputationRep:
    What good is his 60 million to me if he doesn't love me, cheats on me, lies to me, disrespects me, doesn't make any effort to make the relationship to work, spend time with me???? And if he can't do any of that then why would, in my right mind, date him anyway...?!

His money won't make him the love of my life so no, 60 million wouldn't make a difference to me.

ReputationRep:
    I'm sure pretty much every piece of research into attractiveness has concluded that women are attracted to men with money and resources.

Not a shallow thing, just evolution.

ReputationRep:
    Yah

ReputationRep:
    This is why if i had that kind of money id make a premarital financial agreement she cant touch it if we get divorced! or id keep it all in switzerland

ReputationRep:
    This thread reminds me why I'll never brag about my finances.

ReputationRep:
    Not going to lie, yes. However I wouldn't date someone just because they were rich. It would be more of an added bonus if that makes sense.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mazty)
    So you're a whore then?
    Yes, yes I am. :top:

ReputationRep:
    The real question is,how many girls here are attractive enough for a guy with 60 mil to look at them twice?

ReputationRep:
    I guess if he was an attractive nice person, which would probably be aided by the money as he'd be able to look after himself well and all that.:shrug:

But, excuse the friends reference- Chandler or the really rich guy (Steve?) who is into boxing? Cause I'd go for Chandler every single time.

ReputationRep:
    Funny cos if it was an ugly girl I still wouldn't go near her lulz

*awaits neg rep by feminists...or pos rep by lads?*

ReputationRep:
    Yes

ReputationRep:
    honestly no he wouldn't become more attractive.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 21, 2011
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.