x Turn on thread page Beta

Girls: if you knew a guy had 60million would he be more attractive? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Molly_16)
    Ill knee down and ask him marry me = )
    Women's true colours right there

(Original post by Ministerdonut)
    The real question is,how many girls here are attractive enough for a guy with 60 mil to look at them twice?
    Fair play

Your comment is so true , especially coming from the ones who say no or give the impression they have a chance with a 60 mil

ReputationRep:
    60 Million wangs?

ReputationRep:
    I have £60,000,000.01

:sexface:

ReputationRep:
    I think he'd be less attractive to me as all I'd be thinking about are the problems the money would cause. His friends would be suspicious of me and probably all in a different 'category' to me, therefore I'd feel a bit... small and insignificant, like a child! I'd be no-one, no matter what I did, I'd just be his gf or wife. If we had an argument then I wouldn't really have a say if he had bought everything, that would probably come up in every argument. If I wanted to pay half, then he wouldn't be happy as I couldn't afford half of anything that would be up to his standard. I'd like to have £60 million of my own money, it wouldn't be the same if it was someone elses

ReputationRep:
    No.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mathew551)
    I have £60,000,000.01

:sexface:
    :coma:

ReputationRep:
    Only a pushover would give into a gold digger, ain't no ***** touching my money....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sprockette)
    I think he'd be less attractive to me as all I'd be thinking about are the problems the money would cause. His friends would be suspicious of me and probably all in a different 'category' to me, therefore I'd feel a bit... small and insignificant, like a child! I'd be no-one, no matter what I did, I'd just be his gf or wife. If we had an argument then I wouldn't really have a say if he had bought everything, that would probably come up in every argument. If I wanted to pay half, then he wouldn't be happy as I couldn't afford half of anything that would be up to his standard. I'd like to have £60 million of my own money, it wouldn't be the same if it was someone elses
    Oh shut the **** up you stupid cow, you know 60 million would make him more attractive.

Why do girls lie???

ReputationRep:
    Yes.

ReputationRep:
    Damn, even I would go gay for a guy with £60 million.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheCurlyHairedDude)
    Oh shut the **** up you stupid cow, you know 60 million would make him more attractive.

Why do girls lie???
    Why ask the ****ing question (I know you're not thread starter but still) if there is only one answer? Coming in to the thread just to ensure everyone lives up to the stereotype. Fun.

ReputationRep:
    if he was a douche bag otherwise, then probably not. I'd just like the guy to be financially stable, that's all.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sprockette)
    Why ask the ****ing question (I know you're not thread starter but still) if there is only one answer? Coming in to the thread just to ensure everyone lives up to the stereotype. Fun.

Rhetorical question...

Any it's not a stereotype, it's the truth.

ReputationRep:
    I have about $20 trillion Zimbabwean dollars

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by silverbolt)
    not really just a lot of people who are being honest

and if the situations were reversed, i very much doubt youd be saying no.

anyway if it was a woman worth 60 mil id say yes
    Just curious would you say yes because you doubt you would be that rich.

ReputationRep:
    To be honest, if a guy had 60 million pounds, he wouldn't waste his time on me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by st_23)
    bananas

Edit: first thing that came into my head, have no idea why haha
    You know what else is shaped like a banana? Maybe your subconscious part of the brain is hinting at something

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by therealOG)
    You know what else is shaped like a banana? Maybe your subconscious part of the brain is hinting at something
    I don't know, you tell me? I think your subconscious is clearly thinking of something although i would have no idea what as I had no such thoughts haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by captnibby1234)
    I have about $20 trillion Zimbabwean dollars
    Congratulations you have £2

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 21, 2011
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.