The Student Room Group

Girls: if you knew a guy had 60million would he be more attractive?

Scroll to see replies

Yes.

Next question?

And fat guys can be hot.
Original post by Dijobla
I was going to just answer "Straight up, yes." It would definitely get my attention.

But truthfully, not that much. For about 30 secs.

It's about more than the £60 mil, it's how he got it. If he was a powerful man... running things or in charge or at the top of the food chain kinda deal... well. Power is sexy.

edit: I'm clearly watching too much Mad Men/Wall Street type stuff.

All I'd need :wink:
Reply 142
Original post by Studentrepreneur
Owning 60 million pounds is an attractive goal for men. Finding a wife with 60 million pounds isnt something we think about.

I'm just explaining that it's one of the fundamental examples of how men and women are different. A woman's value lays mostly in her looks and maternal abilities. Women tend to be about as useful as a slug when it comes to anything else.

This is why men lead innovation and always will. A man's instinct is to seek success and wealth. A woman's instinct is to seek the man with those attributes.

Don't know why you feel the need to enlighten me or whatever, but the question was directed towards women anyway, not men. You're right, in general men have a different attitude to a partner with money. The rest of your points are quite sexist so I won't really bother responding to them.
Original post by Molly_16
Ill knee down and ask him marry me = )

You'll kneel down and open wide...:biggrin:
Reply 144
Original post by TheMiestero
Women's true colours right there

Jesus Christ !!!!

You think that the rich man would say YES if I do that ???? =)

Come on, If he is that rich Im pretty sure he is not stupid !!!

Anyway, thanks for your juvenile comment =)
Reply 145
of course he ****ing would.
Reply 146
Original post by assassin's_creed
You'll kneel down and open wide...:biggrin:

haha, right, open wide and widerrrrrrrrr =)
Original post by st_23
bananas

Edit: first thing that came into my head, have no idea why haha

Weird, on another forum yesterday (international), someone put my budget is 800, and I replied 800 what? Bananas.
How strange.
Reply 148
Original post by Zoe Edwards
No, I was basing my argument on being shallow.

And both genders are "shallow" in that respect, so you can't single men out for being attracted to particular physical features.
Reply 149
60 million=overly arrogant= extremely unattractive

No thanks, I don't want to rely on my partner, I want a mutual understanding of equality.
Reply 150
Im a guy and im straight and id be more attracted to a guy if he had 60million pounds...
Reply 151
Original post by newts2k
fair enough, is he a spoilt kid r is it self made?

Nope, all self made. Moved out at 18 because he hated his home and a year later with networking get a bunch of business opportunities.
Guarantee in a year he'll be a millionaire owing he owns 10% in a few business that are set to sell for a few mill next year on top of his 60k a year wages he's already earning.
He's ambitious which is appealing, but it's not enough...Long distance of him living in Canada, i dont want to finish Uni having only seen a boyfriend for 2 times a year and spending my summers seeing him when for example next year, i want to go to Tanzania for my 21st and climb Kilimanjaro. So yea, many things i want to do before i can deal with that amount of dedication.
Reply 152
Original post by Dijobla
Aw. Good for you. Did you not feel the same, then? He should've offered to come with you, seeing as he could afford it, rather than try to stop you from going.

No doubt he may have came. But he does have work etc which is hard to get time off.

And tbh, Europe is about traveling with a bunch of mates and having a good laugh. Next summer i'm aiming for internships or additional courses at the University as well as going to Tanzania for my 21st to climb Kilimanjaro.

He's an awesome guy, but a long distance relationship in Canada is a bit too much. I don't want to finish university having spent all of my Summers in Canada as awesome as it is, and pass up on all the experiences I could be having and time spent with friends.

He wants a lot of dedication is is quite literally willing to Marry me right now. But i want more experience in relationships...and life...and that can't be bought :wink:.
Original post by Molly_16
haha, right, open wide and widerrrrrrrrr =)

Damn right :wink:
All bitches are goldiggers, but who cares if you're getting the poon.

Quick Reply

Latest