Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I'm looking for a picture of the front cover of a major newspaper from sometime during June 1923. If anyone can help find that online or even just the text (without an actual picture of the paper itself) I'll be really grateful (and there will be rep ). It's for English in case you care. Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    Lies. You don't even do English, Mr "English" Student.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by englishstudent)
    I'm looking for a picture of the front cover of a major newspaper from sometime during June 1923. If anyone can help find that online or even just the text (without an actual picture of the paper itself) I'll be really grateful (and there will be rep ). It's for English in case you care. Thanks!
    Don't librarys keep this kind of thing?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah the library does, I was in a bit of a hurry this morning though. Seminar was about New Historicism and I'd forgotten to research it. All went ok anyway!

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.