Turn on thread page Beta

Powerful lust for grilled chicken watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    After sleuthing through everything the Internet has to offer, I found THIS http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGeuT...1&feature=fvwp

After about four minutes of it, my stomach is making noises like an angry bear.

Does anyone know any places in the UK that sell decent grilled chicken? Somewhere that won't give me typhoid would be nice. I'm not really picky, I just don't want my pudding to be served to me through a drip.

ReputationRep:
    Nando's?

ReputationRep:
    Nandoes

ReputationRep:
    KFC's Double Down looks so perfect :coma: Now you've made me hungry

Spoiler:
    Show

:drool:

ReputationRep:
    McDonalds.

ReputationRep:
    Get chicken. Shallow fry. Consume.

You may want to kill and de-feather is first, but you lose the flakiness and its alot less fun.

ReputationRep:
    I guess I'm going to Nando's, then.

Probably not brilliant that I'm considering breaking out my tent and heading into town to wait outside like some kind of hopelessly carnivorous dog

ReputationRep:
    Serious craving for a KFC Zinger burger now.
    I hate the fact that Mile End has hundreds of fried chicken shops but no KFC. WHYYYYYYYYY.

ReputationRep:
    i had nandos today....1/4 chicken meal with 5 wings.....got so full so took my wings home its for breakfast tomorrow ....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Democracy)
    KFC's Double Down looks so perfect :coma: Now you've made me hungry

Spoiler:
    Show

:drool:
    And now you've made me hungry and sad with the knowledge that the nearest KFC is miles away!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .Scout.)
    I hate the fact that Mile End has hundreds of fried chicken shops but no KFC. WHYYYYYYYYY.

don't both with the zinger burger it really isn't worth the £3.99 they charge for...pfft i gave mines to mi lil bro ...so disgusting i ain't going KFC again....nandos or subway for me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SillyRodent)
    And now you've made me hungry and sad with the knowledge that the nearest KFC is miles away!
    It's not even available in this country

Think about it...:p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jus-mi)
    don't both with the zinger burger it really isn't worth the £3.99 they charge for...pfft i gave mines to mi lil bro ...so disgusting i ain't going KFC again....nandos or subway for me
    Expensive BUT SO GOOD.
    KFC> Subway > Nando's.

ReputationRep:
    Expensive BUT SO GOOD.
    KFC> Subway > Nando's.
    :O :O :O no wayyyyyyyy Nandos beats all the fast -food chains...... nandos > subway>KFC...

ReputationRep:
    Some small chain near my yard does these epic peri-peri double fillet burgers. Could do with one of them now.

ReputationRep:
    Think about it...:p:
    Maybe it's just me being stupid but I don't get it.....:confused:

ReputationRep:
    DISREGARD EVERYTHING

I've just found http://www.reggae-reggae.co.uk/image...har_grills.jpg in my freezer

God bless the tiny lady who does the shopping

ReputationRep:
    definitely nando's!! no better place for grilled chicken!
    there's also frango's = imitation of nando's.

NANDOS!!!

ReputationRep:
    Maybe it's just me being stupid but I don't get it.....:confused:
    You're not stupid.

It's because KFC isn't halal and Mile End is an area with a large Muslim population...if you've noticed our Subway and Nandos are halal too.

Yet another downside to religion...means a long trek to Aldgate for KFC...and that one doesn't even have seats

ReputationRep:
    You're not stupid.

It's because KFC isn't halal and Mile End is an area with a large Muslim population...if you've noticed our Subway and Nandos are halal too.

Yet another downside to religion...means a long trek to Aldgate for KFC...and that one doesn't even have seats
    Yeah, I thought that would've been why, but I just assumed that KFC would have been Halal, especially seeing as Subway and Nandos are.
    I wish I never came in this thread as now I'm actually seriously considering trekking to Aldgate for KFC tomorrow (any excuse to procrastinate ) as this thread has given me serious craving.
    This is COMPLETELY unrelated but, hear about the guy with the puppy in Pooley? So odd.

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.