Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What's the longest amount of time you've gone with no interaction? Watch

ReputationRep:
    I mean being completely alone. In a house, by yourself, no phone calls, no instant messaging, just completely alone?

ReputationRep:
    maybe like 2 days...?

ReputationRep:
    less than a day... it'd drive me insane

ReputationRep:
    Every day... :rofl: :sad: :nothing:

On a serious note, probably 1 day. :hmmmm2:

ReputationRep:
    Not even a day.

ReputationRep:
    Probably 24 hours...otherwise I'll start talking to myself and every other object around me

ReputationRep:
    About 3-4 days. But then after working at festivals, all I want to do is be somewhere away from people.

ReputationRep:
    hmm probably about a day...

ReputationRep:
    http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_0xXJnJU2hd...ever-alone.jpg

ReputationRep:
    About two days I think. It was brilliantly peaceful.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CB91)
    About two days I think. It was brilliantly peaceful.
    you enjoyed it? you didn't find yourself longing for conversation?

ReputationRep:
    Probably less than 2 days. Only works if there's complete abstinence from the phone or computer.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sammynorton90)
    you enjoyed it? you didn't find yourself longing for conversation?
    Yeah, it was nice not being woken up by the alarm clock, or someone waking me up, or the hoover, or doors slamming etc.

Nope, it was nice and quiet.

ReputationRep:
    3 days.Yanked the phone out of the wall and there was no possibility of harassment.

ReputationRep:
    A few hours. I'd die if I didn't.

ReputationRep:
    Couple of days. No one bothered me at all: quite good if you ask me. Maybe I was born to be a hermit lol

ReputationRep:
    3-5 days. Sometimes I just want to be alone and relax all by myself peacefully.
    I was in my room for the whole time and slept pretty much all the time cos I was in a state of sadness before. And all I could think was sleep to not feel the sadness.

ReputationRep:
    Three weeks.

After about five days I gave up on any kind of work and spent all my time figuring out ways to destroy the giant ball of fire in the sky that hurt my eyes. Being alone in a house with nothing but a socially impaired tabby cat messes you up.

ReputationRep:
    5 minutes

ReputationRep:
    32 months.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 20, 2011
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.