Turn on thread page Beta

What do we define as losing one's virginity? watch

well i like to tell people i lost it on valentines day... even though i didnt really... "get in"... :L lets just say nerves+tight=stage fright haha. But it sounds cool so meh

ReputationRep:
    who ever neg repped me, atleast leave a name.
    and you can break your hyman by using tampons, so if a girl started her period at say 10, and used tampons, then according to you as soon as her hyman breaks shes not a virgin anymore...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by totallydelirious)
    personally i think it's penetration. of any form. so any part of someone elses anatomy (finger/penis/elbow/whatever) enters thevagina/anus then the recipient has lost their virginity.
    obviously penis entering vagina/anus is the man loosing his, but i don't know if i count a man recieving oral sex as it or not.
    So you believe that lesbians that have lived together for years and obviously had sex many times are virgins as long as their hymens are intact?

They may swear by their virginity but I’m not buying it.

In my view, anytime someone is brought to orgasm by another individual (by whatever means), they are no longer a virgin.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Carpediemxx)
    Penis. Insert. Vagina

Like Connect Four, once you put your thing in the slot, you can't go back if you've made a mistake
    Made me laugh :teehee:

But basically that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trooper6)
    So you believe that lesbians that have lived together for years and obviously had sex many times are virgins as long as their hymens are intact?

They may swear by their virginity but I’m not buying it.
    what on earth made you think that? i never mentioned hymens, they have absolubetly nothing to do with it; you can lose that as a child riding a bike.
    my definition of any form of penetration is all inclusive of lesbians, if a girl is fingered or receives penatrative oral sex i count that as losing your virginity. i said i don't only count PIV becuase that does mean lesbians never lose it.

In my view, anytime someone is brought to orgasm by another individual (by whatever means), they are no longer a virgin.
    and does that mean a couple who have lots and lots of PIV sex but if they don't orgasm, are still virgins? that's a stupid answer. Also, some people orgams by foot massages or breast play or in an extreemly rare case there was a woman who any physical contact, so much as someone brushing past her in the street, would make her orgasm, but does that mean she wasn't a virgin?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crazycake93)
    Penetration of a being.
    Corrected

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 28, 2011
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.