Turn on thread page Beta

To all you CURVY girls! What is your favorite outfit? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rananagirl)
    Ooh that looks nooice.
    (I'd + this if I hadn't already + repped another post of yours hehe.)

Well as for the curvy/fat debate, I know I'm overweight but I don't actually care because I like to think I carry it reasonably well. I think curvy should be defined as being slightly bigger than average whilst having retained a defined waist.

I'm nearly 6ft and 42-30-42.
    In the daytime I prefer wearing ditsy dresses (that are very fitted or elasticated at the waist) with black opaque tights and knee-high cowgirl or military boots.

At night I wear very fitted tops and flouncy but short skirts with flat shoes. (No extra height for me, phew..)
    Im 5'11, 41-31-41, so unless your frame is really slim and slender I dont think you'd look overweight at all. I've got quite a broad frame which is what adds the inches, but I dont think i'm overweight.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Abi24)
    You know sometimes I am inclined to agree, but i don't think i'm fat at all. I'm nearly 6ft tall and a small size 16 (41-31-41in), and more importantly i am (for the most part) well toned and not wobbly.

I'm certainly not ashamed of my figure, and I wouldn't say it was "curvy" if in fact I was just plain fat.
    Is that in your profile pic? If so then you are really pretty!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Misnomer)
    Is that in your profile pic? If so then you are really pretty!
    Yeah its me, thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by No Future)
    I thought you were a size 12 max in the 2nd photo

no way are you a size 16- gorgeous

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nutta!)
    no way are you a size 16- gorgeous
    I am - admittedly i was a smaller size 16 in the 2nd photo because i'd got into shape at uni whereas the black dress pic was before I went. Still a 16 though...god bless being tall

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.