Turn on thread page Beta

How has NO girl ever fancied me, or been crazy about me? watch

ReputationRep:
    Was just thinking, I've heard loads of girls talk about guys they fancy, guys they find cute, i've heard of girls who go crazy about guys, who have major crushes on guys etc etc. It's never happened to me! I've never known any girl who has ha these feelings for me. I have had one girlfriend(I am 21 btw) but she started liking me after I made the first move.

ReputationRep:
    You'll never know about the girls who may have had a crush on you, talked about it to their friends and never gone further.

You will never know So just use your imagination to make yourself feel better/worse. :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    how would you know if they have? they obviously arent going to talk about it while your there are they you doofus

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by scotttb)
    how would you know if they have? they obviously arent going to talk about it while your there are they you doofus
    Erm yeah but I have friends who know that they've been fancied. Or they get OBVIOUS signals. I get nothing

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ithoughtofthis)
    You'll never know about the girls who may have had a crush on you, talked about it to their friends and never gone further.

You will never know So just use your imagination to make yourself feel better/worse. :sexface:
    Post No. 4

ReputationRep:
    Here's an idea - how's about you, as a 21yr old guy, go out and actually approach a girl you fancy or are crazy about instead of complaining about girls not approaching you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~*Horse_Mad*~)
    Here's an idea - how's about you, as a 21yr old guy, go out and actually approach a girl you fancy or are crazy about instead of complaining about girls not approaching you
    I do and have done so hence how I was in a relationship for a year and a half. I'm not complaining. I'm just wondering.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fhatthewuck)
    I do and have done so hence how I was in a relationship for a year and a half. I'm not complaining. I'm just wondering.
    Maybe i t's because you need to smarten up/ be more confident/ get a sense of humour?? :confused:
    Good grief, how on earth can you expect ppl who dont know you to answer such a question hehehe.
    All the Best anyways - you cant be a lost cause if you've already been in a relationship, think of it that way

ReputationRep:
    Maybe i t's because you need to smarten up/ be more confident/ get a sense of humour?? :confused:
    Good grief, how on earth can you expect ppl who dont know you to answer such a question hehehe.
    All the Best anyways - you cant be a lost cause if you've already been in a relationship, think of it that way
    I have nothing. **** looks, terrible social skills, fat, no self-confidence.

ReputationRep:
    I have nothing. **** looks, terrible social skills, fat, no self-confidence.
    Well then you have your answer!!
    Get off your fat backside, exercise, eat healthily, talk to ppl (real ppl, not TSR ppl ) and dress smartly to see how you go from there

ReputationRep:
    It could be worse, kiddo.

You could be like me where no girls have ever fancied you AND you've never had a girlfriend.

So please stop complaining - it's really quite hurtful for us ugly folk.

ReputationRep:
    Get off your fat backside, exercise, eat healthily, talk to ppl (real ppl, not TSR ppl ) and dress smartly to see how you go from there
    Plus I'm South African.

ReputationRep:
    Well it is better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all. :P

It's only a year and a half since you've been in a relationship?...
    You make it sound so drastic!

Probably you already have an admirer and you don't even notice.
    Girls don't always explicitly reveal their crush.

ReputationRep:
    its probably cos your fat mate sorry, but girls dont dig that...

ReputationRep:
    Your not the only one. Not many of my lady friends fancy me and I don't really have many too.

ReputationRep:
    Plus I'm South African.
    lol, what's that got to do with anything? I'm sure that's not why people don't like you.

ReputationRep:
    How handsome are you?

ReputationRep:
    I'm not fat, was just joking.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AnoneMouse)
    its probably cos your fat mate sorry, but girls dont dig that...
    I'm not fat, was just joking.

ReputationRep:
    After reading through your posts on H&R your life seems to be a tragic train wreck. I suggest you fix this and girls will follow. Or at least look like you've fixed this.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 20, 2011
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.