Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I really want the timetable too so I can sort work out! Also how is everyone's student finance? My loan has come through at way below £2300. I thought it was around this for non tested?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by luke_sheff)
    I really want the timetable too so I can sort work out! Also how is everyone's student finance? My loan has come through at way below £2300. I thought it was around this for non tested?
    I'd get that checked. Loan should be 2324 for everybody, only the bursary is means tested.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, they said they are looking into it but from what they could see it was correct..

ReputationRep:
    Hi, has anyone brought any books for physio yet? If so does anyone know what books we need or are we meant to get them when we start the course?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AnnaCross123)
    Hi, has anyone brought any books for physio yet? If so does anyone know what books we need or are we meant to get them when we start the course?
    On shuspace there's some pre-reading material that lists books that might be useful. Been speaking to a 2nd year though and he says you only really need one of the anatomy books and you don't need it straight away so I'm gonna wait till I get there

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I am doing the same. Prob do the same with kit too. Timetable doesn't look too bad either

ReputationRep:
    How do you know your're log in details for the shuspace?!

ReputationRep:
    Okay I've found them, but dont have a clue what im doing!

ReputationRep:
    hi guys, im thinking of applying to sheffield for 2012. Im wondering could you tell me your actual timetable? As at the Open Day 2 weeks ago the 2nd year students wernt fully sure of this years timetable?

And when i emailed about it the admissions group emailed back stating 37 hours a week. But that sounds complete full days all week?
    Also, what sort of kit did you have to buy beforehand? Is your library good for books?
    Or do you all buy the books?

Patrick

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 17, 2011

University open days

1. University of Bradford
    University-wide Postgraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  2. University of Buckingham
    Psychology Taster Tutorial Undergraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  3. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Campus Visit Undergraduate
    Wed, 1 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.