Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    hello lovely people!

I am doing my first year of foundation diploma at rave, I'll be moving in september and I'm looking for a room. I guess lots of people who just received an offer must be in the same situation since the price of the Quantum Court is ridiculously high and it doesn't worth that much money!!!

I'm thinking of sharing a flat in McMillan Student Village. It's about 100 pounds per week including internet and everything.

To be honest I have no intension to live alone. just think of all the fun to share interesting thoughts and to do stuff together with someone~ I don't wanna miss that XD

Or if you know somebody having a spare room, email me ~~

[email protected]

thank u all, XXXO

ReputationRep:
    My name's Freya btw =)

ReputationRep:
    if your good looking then yes. sure.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by air-ninety-one)
    if your good looking then yes. sure.
    You're very funny

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lynns2012)
    You're very funny
    you seem like a nice person so i hope you find somewhere to stay. GL

ReputationRep:
    hello lovely people!

I am doing my first year of foundation diploma at rave, I'll be moving in september and I'm looking for a room. I guess lots of people who just received an offer must be in the same situation since the price of the Quantum Court is ridiculously high and it doesn't worth that much money!!!

I'm thinking of sharing a flat in McMillan Student Village. It's about 100 pounds per week including internet and everything.

To be honest I have no intension to live alone. just think of all the fun to share interesting thoughts and to do stuff together with someone~ I don't wanna miss that XD

Or if you know somebody having a spare room, email me ~~

[email protected]

thank u all, XXXO

£100 per person? x

ReputationRep:
    I'm not sure what flats you can share here? I live here atm and we all have our own bedrooms and the studios are for one person I think?

ReputationRep:
    £100 is pretty good. I live near there, but it's a fair bit more than £100 haha.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tiffanychan1992)
    £100 per person? x
    yeah the flat is 200 per week, so 100 per person. Actually it down't have to be in that hall, it's just I need to find someone then we could discuss where to live later.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by talie)
    I'm not sure what flats you can share here? I live here atm and we all have our own bedrooms and the studios are for one person I think?
    atm you're living in McMillan Student Village ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Huskaris)
    £100 is pretty good. I live near there, but it's a fair bit more than £100 haha.
    yeah I think so too around 500 per month is fair. Do you know somebody who's got an available room?

ReputationRep:
    atm you're living in McMillan Student Village ?
    Yes I am

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by talie)
    Yes I am
    Thank god I finally find someone who lives here *phew*
    I went to the opal website, what the hell is "external twin"? and "internal twin". I thought that's for 2 persons...no?

ReputationRep:
    I've heard of them you know but don't know where the heck they are, it also means sharing a bedroom with someone

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.