Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hassi94)
    Yaay offer from Warwick
    Congratulations!

...jealous much... I'm still waiting...

EDIT: By the way, did it jsut come up on Track, or did they tell you be email? (I know some universities email first before updating Track several weeks later...)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by safmaster)
    26th September.
    (Original post by TheJ0ker)
    4th October
    I see, quite early. Congrats on your offers :woo: Did you put STEP as pending on your education part of UCAS btw?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by snow leopard)
    I see, quite early. Congrats on your offers :woo: Did you put STEP as pending on your education part of UCAS btw?
    I didn't and thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Beth1234)
    Congratulations!

EDIT: By the way, did it jsut come up on Track, or did they tell you be email? (I know some universities email first before updating Track several weeks later...)
    Which course code have you applied for?

Is is true that track gets updated SEVERAL weeks later after the email. Never heard of this so far!

anyone else?

ReputationRep:
    *grumble, grumble* no offers *grumble,grumble*

ReputationRep:
    I didn't and thanks
    Anyone noticed that the offer is there in track WITHOUT the email at all?

is this scenario even possible?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Beth1234)
    Congratulations!

Don't worry, it was so weird I was just talking to my dad about how obsessive I'd gotten with checking my email, got my phone out in that conversation, checked it and there it was!

And that should tell you I got an email saying Track had been updated, then checked track to see conditional next to Warwick

(Original post by mpc1)
    Wow! congratulations. What are the conditions? When did the offer come? what time?
    Thanks a lot! It's the standard A*AA 1 or A*A*A 2 It was at half 4 today

(Original post by deejayy)
    when did you apply?
    School sent off on 4th October and track started working on the 5th

(Original post by maths134)
    well done !!
    Thanks a lot!
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by dnumberwang)
    Anyone else have an interview from Manchester? It's on 9th November, apparently it's a bit of a joke interview
    It's basically saying that you have an unofficial offer

ReputationRep:
    Congrats to everyone with Warwick offers, if anyone has an offer that's not the MMath quote me please

Tbh, we're all guaranteed offers eventually anyway technically, so I don't know what we're worrying about..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anil10100)
    Congrats to everyone with Warwick offers, if anyone has an offer that's not the MMath quote me please

Can you please elaborate? I do not get it ..
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by mpc1)
    I.e. if you have an offer and you applied for the 3 year course then quote him

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mpc1)
    Just notifies them to let them know without them having to scroll through everything to find out what others have got I think!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hassi94)
    Don't worry, it was so weird I was just talking to my dad about how obsessive I'd gotten with checking my email, got my phone out in that conversation, checked it and there it was!

And that should tell you I got an email saying Track had been updated, then checked track to see conditional next to Warwick
    Ah, that reassures me somewhat actually You see, my school deleted my school email account yesterday (after insisting we all use that one for UCAS :rolleyes:), so I was worried that if it was an email, it wouldn't come through... I changed my email address as soon as possible of course, but I was still worried

Well, I suppose there's nothing to do now but wait. Congratulations again! :woo:

ReputationRep:
    A*A*A and a 2 in the STEP exams, I got an email telling me that track had been updated, so I think its best to check track.
    If you got A*AA and grade 1 in STEP would they still accept you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Femto)
    If you got A*AA and grade 1 in STEP would they still accept you?
    yes. it says on their website that is the counter offer.

ReputationRep:
    I sent off my application for maths and study abroad today so hopefully i'll be getting offers soon!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mpc1)
    Which course code have you applied for?

Is is true that track gets updated SEVERAL weeks later after the email. Never heard of this so far!

anyone else?
    I've applied for G103.

I know some people who've told me that their offer got emailed to them, but wasn't confirmed on track until weeks later. I don't think it's possible for track to update and no email though, as Track emails you to tell you that something has changed. I think it is possible for track to update, then send out emails at a slightly later time though.

ReputationRep:
    No offers as of yet...Sent my application on October 4th. Also no acknowledgement from Imperial

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CharlieAdam1)
    No offers as of yet...Sent my application on October 4th. Also no acknowledgement from Imperial
    Yeah... I'm pretty sure no one will get an acknowledgement from Imperial... which isn't that awful; I'm sure they have received your application.

ReputationRep:
    -> Read this thread
    -> Start converting unused tabs into Hotmail

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 31, 2013
Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.