Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Beth1234)
    Me too... then again, the majority of TSR maths applicants seem to take STEP...
    have you seen this?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ben-smith)
    have you seen this?
    Yes. ...But I won't add myself to that just yet!

EDIT: Have you seen this?

ReputationRep:
    Yes. ...But I won't add myself to that just yet!

EDIT: Have you seen this?
    i have:cool:

ReputationRep:
    i have:cool:
    ...you could take the liberty of adding yourself!

On a side note, have you heard anything from your Uni's yet? I've still got no news... I'm praying something will pop up at 2am tonight

ReputationRep:
    ...you could take the liberty of adding yourself!

On a side note, have you heard anything from your Uni's yet? I've still got no news... I'm praying something will pop up at 2am tonight
    Since we last spoke i have been contacted by my college and Imperial acknowledged me this morning. No offers though...
    I hope you have fared better.

ReputationRep:
    Conditions for my UCL offer have come through.. A*AA as usual

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hassi94)
    Did you get it via UCAS track update or as an email from the university?

ReputationRep:
    When did you submit UCAS??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anyone_can_fly)
    Don't worry, there's no discrimination against English students! Tons of the people who work at Edinburgh and St. Andrews (I don't live in Glasgow, so wouldn't know) are English, it really doesn't matter.

Edit: not really sure why I'm trying to argue about this - I must have some vestiges of nationalism clinging to me or something!
    Ahh thats good!! I didnt think there would be but most scottish unis contain mainy scottish students so.....

Hahaha i'd probably do the same for an english uni!!

ReputationRep:
    Im applying to Maths with a foreign language and when I put it into UCAS for Liverpool uni it said this:

"If you apply for this course you may be invited to attend an interview or audition or provide a portfolio, essay or other piece of work."

What could it be for my course?
    Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Bristol and Imperial, which one is better?

ReputationRep:
    Guys, I submitted UCAS on 12th Oct. I applied Cambridge, Imperial, UCL, Warwick and Kings. For whom already got offers, when did you applied? I can't bear waiting for the offers....

ReputationRep:
    Since we last spoke i have been contacted by my college and Imperial acknowledged me this morning. No offers though...
    I hope you have fared better.
    Okay... now it is officially just me whose heard nothing from Imperial :cry: I wouldn't be surprised if a straight rejection popped up on Track tomorrow

When did you send your application again?

ReputationRep:
    Okay... now it is officially just me whose heard nothing from Imperial :cry: I wouldn't be surprised if a straight rejection popped up on Track tomorrow

When did you send your application again?
    11th

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hamina93)
    Guys, I submitted UCAS on 12th Oct. I applied Cambridge, Imperial, UCL, Warwick and Kings. For whom already got offers, when did you applied? I can't bear waiting for the offers....
    If it reassures you - my application was sent on 12th Oct (to Cambridge, Imperial, UCL and Warwick), and I haven't had any offers yet. Imperial haven't even acknowledged my existence. I don't think I've seen anyone with offers who have applied post-12th Oct.

Fingers crossed we'll hear something really soon!

ReputationRep:
    11th
    Right. I sent my application on the 12th.

Perhaps something really will come through at 2am tonight!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BeccaCath94)
    Im applying to Maths with a foreign language and when I put it into UCAS for Liverpool uni it said this:

"If you apply for this course you may be invited to attend an interview or audition or provide a portfolio, essay or other piece of work."

What could it be for my course?
    Thanks
    I applied for G100 at Liverpool and got the same message, but I got an offer without having to attend an interview. I'm pretty sure they only interview a small number of applicants.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tom28)
    I applied for G100 at Liverpool and got the same message, but I got an offer without having to attend an interview. I'm pretty sure they only interview a small number of applicants.
    Ahh ok thats more reassuring thanks!!
    Good luck

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by new123)
    Did you get it via UCAS track update or as an email from the university?
    The conditions came through track

(Original post by hamina93)
    When did you submit UCAS??
    4th October. Was processed on the 5th. I got the offer 3 days ago and got the conditions today

ReputationRep:
    The conditions came through track

4th October. Was processed on the 5th. I got the offer 3 days ago and got the conditions today
    Congratulations.

When did you get the track email today?

Does it come only during school / uni hours?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.