Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by deejayy)
    me and someone else are.

did anyone by any chance recieve an email from warwick today

(Original post by Beth1234)
    Yeah I got this too...
    I got one. Hope I get an offer soon! 36 days since my application was processed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Farhan.Hanif93)
    I remember receiving this last year. Then got an offer about 2 weeks later. It's just their way of keeping in touch, I wouldn't worry about it. It's more likely that they haven't had a chance to look at your application properly and get through the formalities of making an offer yet.
    Ah, that makes me feel a lot better As long as it doesn't mean I need to wait all the way to January...

(Original post by anyone_can_fly)
    I got one. Hope I get an offer soon! 36 days since my application was processed.
    Me too... though it's only been 20 days for me!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hamina93)
    Queens! XD
    I haven't seen anyone who applied Queens. Do you know any?
    Yep, I did.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theharrovian)
    Yep, I did.
    do you go to Harrow?

ReputationRep:
    do you go to Harrow?
    Yes, I do. Not a wise choice of username but I created this ages ago...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anyone_can_fly)
    No offers (or interviews, or interesting email s from universities except acknowledgements). And my form was processed 35 days ago. A friend who applied for maths got an unconditional from Glasgow before half-term, though.
    Oh okay, was 4 weeks today for mine I think.

(Original post by derangedyoshi)
    I'm still waiting too =/ I'm hoping to get a Warwick offer this week but I'm not holding my breath.
    Got an another acknowledgment email for Warwick today (well from the Mathematics Dept. ) saying that they are now considering my application and will get back to me asap. Hopefully something soon....

me and someone else are.

I did!

P.s. For all Oxford applicants - Who's ready for the MAT tomorrow? (Not me...)

ReputationRep:
    Yes, I do. Not a wise choice of username but I created this ages ago...
    Fair enough, I hate my name as well.

ReputationRep:
    Fair enough, I hate my name as well.
    haha, couldn't think of a better one at the time but i've started using it so might as well... heard anything from queens' yet? i havent...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by laughylolly)

P.s. For all Oxford applicants - Who's ready for the MAT tomorrow? (Not me...)
    *shivers uncontrollably*

ReputationRep:
    haha, couldn't think of a better one at the time but i've started using it so might as well... heard anything from queens' yet? i havent...
    Just today I received an acknowledgement. I have to fill in a data protection form as well. The only interesting information was that we should hear back by the 18th November about whether we have been invited to interview or not. Which isn't that far away !
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    good luck people taking MAT tomorrow :woo:

ReputationRep:
    Just today I received an acknowledgement. I have to fill in a data protection form as well. The only interesting information was that we should hear back by the 18th November about whether we have been invited to interview or not. Which isn't that far away !
    Haven't received acknowledgement yet, but I sent off my SAQ on the deadline day so I'm not expecting one soon. I need to know when my interview is though, because I return to HK on December 9 and it would be a pain if I had to reschedule flights...

ReputationRep:
    me and someone else are.

Yeah, I got it. I get the impression they just send it to people they haven't yet looked at so we know our application is still there and they haven't forgotten about us :P

(Original post by Farhan.Hanif93)
    I remember receiving this last year. Then got an offer about 2 weeks later. It's just their way of keeping in touch, I wouldn't worry about it. It's more likely that they haven't had a chance to look at your application properly and get through the formalities of making an offer yet.
    That's the impression I got of it, nice to see it agrees with your experience

(Original post by laughylolly)
    Got an another acknowledgment email for Warwick today (well from the Mathematics Dept. ) saying that they are now considering my application and will get back to me asap. Hopefully something soon....
    Yeah, I got it - I think it's either a good or a neutral sign. At least the Maths department has acknowledged my existence now... :L

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reminisce)
    Thanks !
    Did UCL offer get updated via track for all those who are waiting for the official update?

ReputationRep:
    Haven't received acknowledgement yet, but I sent off my SAQ on the deadline day so I'm not expecting one soon. I need to know when my interview is though, because I return to HK on December 9 and it would be a pain if I had to reschedule flights...
    I sent my SAQ off on the friday which was the second last day so you should receive an acknowledgement soon. In the email it gave no information about interview dates for maths, but it did for other subjects.

'If you are to be invited for interview, we will write to you later with details. Interviews will take place between 5 and 15th December and, possibly, at other times to be advised.'

ReputationRep:
    I sent my SAQ off on the friday which was the second last day so you should receive an acknowledgement soon. In the email it gave no information about interview dates for maths, but it did for other subjects.

'If you are to be invited for interview, we will write to you later with details. Interviews will take place between 5 and 15th December and, possibly, at other times to be advised.'
    thanks. i take it that the dates you've listed aren't officially for maths then?

ReputationRep:
    thanks. i take it that the dates you've listed aren't officially for maths then?
    No those dates weren't subject specific.

Edit: I would email admissions now explaining your situation if I were you.

ReputationRep:
    No those dates weren't subject specific.

Edit: I would email admissions now explaining your situation if I were you.
    yes i agree. my friend's done that already so i've been pondering it as well, think i'll shoot off an email tonight.

ReputationRep:
    yes i agree. my friend's done that already so i've been pondering it as well, think i'll shoot off an email tonight.
    I didn't know you can do maths and then stats! Or do you mean Further additional taking all the modules?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aristotle's' Disciple)
    I didn't know you can do maths and then stats! Or do you mean Further additional taking all the modules?
    no, i did AS Statistics as a separate subject with AQA. so i did S1 S2 for Edexcel in my maths a-level, and SS01, SS02 and SS03 for AQA. it was pretty much a self-study subject because theres a lot of overlap between SS01 and S1, and SS02 and S2. in fact it's a lot like the statistics modules in edexcel's a-level maths, but a separate qualification.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.