The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

It's making me a bit anxious to see that all the universities that I've applied to (save Cambridge, of course) have started giving out offers for Maths.
Original post by mpc1
wow you are on a roll! Congrats again!

The letter that one views in UCAS is the "decision letter" from UCAS.

Where is the college letter there? Which link??

owh, its a decision letter from UCAS. oops :x

now i wish my lucky roll will hit cambridge next :3

Thats a really good idea well done :biggrin:
Do you know if theres a languages one?
Original post by BeccaCath94
Thats a really good idea well done :biggrin:
Do you know if theres a languages one?

I'm not sure but I can make one :smile:
Original post by cpdavis
I'm not sure but I can make one :smile:

I'll ask on the languages application thread and get back to you :smile: Thank you though its a really good idea!

Nice one, added mine :smile:
Offer from Bath! Yay :smile: Now LSE & Cambridge :colone:
Original post by hassi94
Offer from Bath! Yay :smile: Now LSE & Cambridge :colone:

Congrats! I'm still waiting to hear from Bath and Warwick (and the other three but I know that they won't give me any feedback for a while now).
YAY offer from Warwick =D. Thats warwick and UCL down. Now Cambridge, St andrews and durham..
Reply 2730
I got my first offer today! :biggrin:

G103 for Warwick, with their standard offer. Happy!
Original post by maths134
YAY offer from Warwick =D. Thats warwick and UCL down. Now Cambridge, St andrews and durham..

Original post by JoshC.
I got my first offer today! :biggrin:

G103 for Warwick, with their standard offer. Happy!

Ah, more people! Not getting worried at all here.... =( congrats though guys =)
Original post by laughylolly
Ah, more people! Not getting worried at all here.... =( congrats though guys =)

thanks =D. TBH with warwick your pretty much guaranteed an offer if u got AA in maths/fm last year.. i hope u get your offer soon
Original post by maths134
thanks =D. TBH with warwick your pretty much guaranteed an offer if u got AA in maths/fm last year.. i hope u get your offer soon

I'm in the Scottish system so not quite the same. I did get an A (band 1) so like A* in Higher Maths "/ meh, having the feeling that English uni's don't really like us scottish students that much.

To cheer those up who haven't had an offer yet:

(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by theharrovian
does anyone have an idea when offers start coming out for Maths and Stats applicants? I've been looking through this thread and no one else seems to have applied for my course...

Aahhhhh same!! I've heard from 2 (which are G100 Maths Bsc) and I've got an interview next week with Manchester which is the maths and stats degree :smile:
I haven't heard from Lancaster and Bristol yet for the Mathematics and Statistics BSc course. Has anyone heard from them yet? I applied 4 weeks ago
Reply 2736
I just got my first offer, the standard offer from warwick :biggrin:
Reply 2737
Original post by gwenllian94
I haven't heard from Lancaster and Bristol yet for the Mathematics and Statistics BSc course. Has anyone heard from them yet? I applied 4 weeks ago

I haven't heard from Lancaster either. :frown:
Reply 2738
Anyone going oxbridge application's interview workshop at LSE building tomorrow?

Bristol replied in late January last year, you may have to wait a while. :tongue:

Latest