Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by safmaster)
    It would be... if you didn't start off with 25 marks (which you do ). This way nobody can get a negative score, given that you lose a mark for every question you get wrong (as you must know).
    Oh yeah god I've just forgotten everything hahaha. Silly me - thanks a lot for that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BeccaCath94)
    Yeah same. We're doing it at 8.35......
    :eek: Why so early?

We're starting at 9, and the people doing it in my school get 1 hour to relax afterwards before starting lessons after break Having said that... they did pick a time when most of us had private study anyway :rolleyes:

This is the second time I'm doing it. Last time was three years ago XD
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by Beth1234)

We're starting at 9, and the people doing it in my school get 1 hour to relax afterwards before starting lessons after break Having said that... they did pick a time when most of us had private study anyway :rolleyes:

How come so many people are doing it in the morning? Mine's at two xD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SParm)
    It was just the most convenient time for people doing it at my school

ReputationRep:
    I'm on a hype for this SMC never done anything like this before! Mine starts at 10:00! I will merk it! How can you prepare for it? And I didn't know you started off with 25 points, thank god for that! So like 17/18 out of 25 is BMO1 qualification?

ReputationRep:
    Did anyone do BMO1 last year? I did laughably crap :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Nottingham offer A*AB or AAA with A in further maths
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by fGDu)
    Congratulations ...is that your first offer?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dnumberwang)
    Did anyone do BMO1 last year? I did laughably crap :lol:
    No, but I did it about three years ago... How I did doesn't bear thinking about

ReputationRep:

Well 8.35 is the start of our first lesson and so supposedly when it should start but by the time everyones there and set up it'll be more like 8.45 i imagine.....
    :eek: lucky them!! Period 2 I have.....maths!!!! Woo hahahahaha so no escape really.....

This is my 6th and final time......im wierd!

(Original post by SParm)
    Not sure really...i guess its out of the way then....

ReputationRep:
    Ooh good luck
    I've done it every year since year 8...
    I did it in year 6, 7 and 8. If I remember right I got bronze in 6 and 8 but best in school in year 7 for the junior maths challenge =). Never did the intermediate.

This is completely different but I did the Scottish Maths challenge last year. It was really good, it's a completely different format from the UKMT one and the questions require full proofs rather than just an answer.

ReputationRep:
    Well 8.35 is the start of our first lesson and so supposedly when it should start but by the time everyones there and set up it'll be more like 8.45 i imagine.....
    :eek: lucky them!! Period 2 I have.....maths!!!! Woo hahahahaha so no escape really.....

This is my 6th and final time......im wierd!
    Your lessons start at 8:35? :eek: WHY??? Does nobody sleep where you come from?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fGDu)
    Congrats!

Got an offer too for maths, AAB, a tad confused as to why it's so low :confused: (was expecting A*AB/AAA lol)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by snow leopard)
    Congrats!

Got an offer too for maths, AAB, a tad confused as to why it's so low :confused: (was expecting A*AB/AAA lol)
    What were your predictions and AS grades?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SParm)
    Congratulations ...is that your first offer?
    Thanks, I've also got one from warwick, better update my signature lol. Maybe I should go the whole mile and make the A in 'UCAS' red.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aristotle's' Disciple)
    What were your predictions and AS grades?
    AAAB at AS and A*AAA prediction.

ReputationRep:
    Offer from Nottingham of AAA/A*AB with either A In C3&C4 or A in AS further maths.

ReputationRep:
    Your lessons start at 8:35? :eek: WHY??? Does nobody sleep where you come from?
    That's when my lessons start.. it's pretty standard I thought.

I'm doing it at 11:00 though which means I miss one and a half Maths lessons, I think they deliberately did it así.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Edwin Okli)
    That's when my lessons start.. it's pretty standard I thought.

I'm doing it at 11:00 though which means I miss one and a half Maths lessons, I think they deliberately did it así.
    Oh... I've never heard of lessons starting that early I've moved schools quite a lot, and everywhere I've been, lessons have started at 9am - the finishing time can vary quite a bit though.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by snow leopard)
    Congrats!

(Original post by RM93)
    Offer from Nottingham of AAA/A*AB with either A In C3&C4 or A in AS further maths.

(Original post by fGDu)
    Well done all of you

University open days

1. University of Bradford
    University-wide Postgraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  2. University of Buckingham
    Psychology Taster Tutorial Undergraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  3. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Campus Visit Undergraduate
    Wed, 1 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.