Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ben-smith)
    come on UCL!
    My Friend didnt get an offer yet and he has got all A* in GCSE and 4 A* in A Levels! So I wont worry! Last year most people got their UCL offer by February!

ReputationRep:
    Just got a triple A offer from Kings, anyone else heard?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mathelete)
    Ya I guess they ar ehappy with that! I also have 1 in Step I. So Maybe thats why?! I want to get my chemistry to an A as it annoys me that B... like a stain on my result sheet...
    Is 1 in STEP the highest possible? Congratulations!!! What are your uni choices and what will you be firming/insuring?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mpc1)
    Is 1 in STEP the highest possible? Congratulations!!! What are your uni choices and what will you be firming/insuring?
    It is not the highest. It is however very good

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mpc1)
    Nah, you can get an 'S' in STEP. That's the highest. S > 1 > 2 > 3 > U
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Icefx)
    Just got a triple A offer from Kings, anyone else heard?
    Well done

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mpc1)
    No noo now way it is! I have no idea how I got that cause I came out of the exam going "what the ****" Well I have applied to Oxford, Imperial, UCL, Kings and Bristol. So Unless Oxford gives me an offer (Doubtful!) Then UCL! Or Imperial? Might flip a coin?

ReputationRep:
    No noo now way it is! I have no idea how I got that cause I came out of the exam going "what the ****" Well I have applied to Oxford, Imperial, UCL, Kings and Bristol. So Unless Oxford gives me an offer (Doubtful!) Then UCL! Or Imperial? Might flip a coin?
    If one firms the unconditional choice , then it means one cannot put any insurance, correct? So, then does that mean the firm normally is a conditional choice and the insurance is typically the unconditional one? Is this correct?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mpc1)
    If one firms the unconditional choice , then it means one cannot put any insurance, correct? So, then does that mean the firm normally is a conditional choice and the insurance is typically the unconditional one? Is this correct?
    Yes that is correct... Well yes, its different for gap years students and mature students... we have a different code on UCAS too.. .ours is UCO2 where as yours should be UCO1... I think it means:

UCO2: Idiot, Must have fallen asleep!
    UCO1: Doing it at the right time!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cpdavis)
    Well done
    For G103 or G100?

=] And Well done! =]

ReputationRep:
    Yes that is correct... Well yes, its different for gap years students and mature students... we have a different code on UCAS too.. .ours is UCO2 where as yours should be UCO1... I think it means:

UCO2: Idiot, Must have fallen asleep!
    UCO1: Doing it at the right time!
    lol

what were your uni choices last year and did you decline them last year?
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    For G103 or G100?

=] And Well done! =]
    I'm confused, I think you quoted the wrong person :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mpc1)
    lol

I didnt apply last year...
    I was thinking of travelling to places and thought that the uni fees will not go up! Realised I was DEAD wrong and now here I am! =]

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mpc1)
    lol
    what is your UCL offer course code?
    G107 Msci Mathematics =]

In Short: All you can eat mathematics buffet!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cpdavis)
    I'm confused, I think you quoted the wrong person :rolleyes:
    I did... Sorry!

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know how I would go about contacting a university about my fee status. For some reason Warwick have said that I'm 'oversees' for fee purposes even though I live in the Uk, was born here and hold a British passport.

ReputationRep:
    Woo yeah! Warwick offer!
    (Scottish Applicant btw)

Don't know the conditions of the offer yet but it will probably be standard A1A + 2 in STEP.
    Track updated at 17:30.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by legion99)
    Woo yeah! Warwick offer!
    (Scottish Applicant btw)

Don't know the conditions of the offer yet but it will probably be standard A1A + 2 in STEP.
    Track updated at 17:30.
    Click on the course code and it will tell you the conditions =)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by laughylolly)
    Click on the course code and it will tell you the conditions =)
    Thanks.

It is the standard A1, A and 2 in STEP (A1 in Maths, A in anything else)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by laughylolly)
    Does anyone know how I would go about contacting a university about my fee status. For some reason Warwick have said that I'm 'oversees' for fee purposes even though I live in the Uk, was born here and hold a British passport.
    Where are the fee status detailed mentioned? In track? or via email?

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.