Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rahul.S)
    i was referring to the uni as a whole......
    Ah, okay. Wow then. I didn't know the ratio was like that, wow. I don't know if that's a good thing or bad a thing. Don't really mind though at the moment. At my school there's at least 2 boys : 1 girl and most my classes it's around 5 or 6 guys : 1 girl so.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by laughylolly)
    Ah, okay. Wow then. I didn't know the ratio was like that, wow. I don't know if that's a good thing or bad a thing. Don't really mind though at the moment. At my school there's at least 2 boys : 1 girl and most my classes it's around 5 or 6 guys : 1 girl so.
    at warwick.....the view must be good :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BeccaCath94)
    I got my first offer for Heriot watt G1R2 today (maths with german)

But heriot-watt isnt on the list for the maths offers page

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/wiki...cs_Offers_2012
    Add it in then.

ReputationRep:
    got offers from both Warwick and Manchester!!

ReputationRep:
    have any of you guys thought about going on the student room ski trip next year, the first week of easter? i really want to go but there is only one little thing at the back of my mind stopping me booking right now: I may have to sit STEP if I get an offer from Cambridge or possibly one from Imperial if they offer me a place. I struggle with STEP 1 questions at the moment although I have only done a little bit of C4 because of the way my school offers A level/further maths. I know I will need as much time to prefer as possible so what do you guys think?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jilebinator)
    Congrats!!

ReputationRep:
    Congrats!!
    thank you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tehforum)
    Add it in then.

How?

ReputationRep:
    Just got an offer from Manchester

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheJ0ker)
    Well done!

ReputationRep:
    In my Physics class there are 11 boys or so and one girl :P

The rest of them are more normal though :L

ReputationRep:
    ahh same :five:

A*BB. Compared to Imperial...
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by derangedyoshi)

No girls in my physics class; or my chemistry one; or my maths one actually O.o.

Although tbf I go to an All Boys' School. That might be why I reckon...

ReputationRep:

My physics class has 15 boys and 4 girls. And on Wednesday all the girls except me will be out of school doing their investigation experiments, so I'll be all alone.

ReputationRep:

(Original post by jilebinator)
    Well done! Did you have to go to an interview/ visiting day for manchester?

ReputationRep:

In my Physics class there is two girls (including myself) and 8 or 9 guys. In my Stats class it's just me and two guys and in my Maths class there are 4 girls (including myself) and 7 guys. My physics class last year was worse. Was like 2 girls (including myself) and at least 14 guys.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dnumberwang)
    ahh same :five:

A*BB. Compared to Imperial...
    ?! They gave A*BB?! That's awesome!

ReputationRep:
    In my Physics class there is two girls (including myself) and 8 or 9 guys. In my Stats class it's just me and two guys and in my Maths class there are 4 girls (including myself) and 7 guys. My physics class last year was worse. Was like 2 girls (including myself) and at least 14 guys.
    In my physics class there are 23 guys and 1 girl!

ReputationRep:
    Well done!! when did you have an interview?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anyone_can_fly)
    My physics class has 15 boys and 4 girls. And on Wednesday all the girls except me will be out of school doing their investigation experiments, so I'll be all alone.
    I'm intimidated by the fact that people are starting their physics investigations... I barely know what mine is about. Just a distraction from maths...

Unlucky :L every year in physics there seems to be at least one class where there are 1 or 2 girls. In my Int 2 Physics class there were only 2 girls and loads of boys. Higher was a bit more even. But apart from Physics my classes this year aren't too unbalanced: 4 girls and 10 guys in Maths (the other maths set actually has more girls than boys though ) and 3 girls and 9 boys in Chemistry. Actually that's worse than I realised... not too bad though :P

University open days

1. University of Bradford
    University-wide Postgraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  2. University of Buckingham
    Psychology Taster Tutorial Undergraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  3. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Campus Visit Undergraduate
    Wed, 1 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.