Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aristotle's' Disciple)
    You have such a nice Manchester offer! Can I ask why?
    Standard offer without FM is AAA, with FM it's AAB or A*BB, and I already have an A* in normal maths, just haven't cashed it in yet

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by deejayy)
    5th. Best of luck..
    cheers, you too. who are your interviewers?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ben-smith)
    Yay, Cambridge interview!
    Nice one mate!! All the best! I just found out about mine today.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SParm)
    Interview at Robinson, Cambridge =O...only have 19 days to read on every bit of maths ever, and become the greatest in time for the interview. Challenge accepted.
    Nice one What time is your interview at? I also applied to robinson, with the interview on the 6th. I like how you have accepted this 'challenge', Ive already given up:L

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dnumberwang)
    Standard offer without FM is AAA, with FM it's AAB or A*BB, and I already have an A* in normal maths, just haven't cashed it in yet
    They gave me A*BB as an offer as well; however I haven't finished A level Maths yet

ReputationRep:
    Offer from Imperial! AA + 2 in STEP. So chuffed. Now it doesn't matter (too much) if Oxford doesn't let me in! :party:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anyone_can_fly)
    Offer from Imperial! AA + 2 in STEP. So chuffed. Now it doesn't matter (too much) if Oxford doesn't let me in! :party:
    Well done!

*jealousy*

ReputationRep:
    has anyone got a bristol offer yet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jilebinator)
    has anyone got a bristol offer yet?
    They don't give offers till January?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aristotle's' Disciple)
    They don't give offers till January?
    good, i was starting to worry.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anyone_can_fly)
    Congrats

Did they specify which STEP you have to get the 2 in ?

ReputationRep:
    Got an interview at Cambridge

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Miller693)
    Anyone else get a letter from Lancaster saying you're guaranteed an offer; come and visit us whenever? I got mine today!!
    Yes I got mine last week it said they'll recommend me to the admissions team! what did they say in your letter?

ReputationRep:
    Which one would be better as a uni and has the best nightlife... Manchester or Nottingham??

ReputationRep:
    anyone gotan offer from bath?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheJ0ker)
    Got an interview at Cambridge
    Congrats! Now you just get the joy of preparing for it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gwenllian94)
    Yes I got mine last week it said they'll recommend me to the admissions team! what did they say in your letter?
    I think by the sounds of it, exactly the same letter barring the names and addresses at the top! It said that thing about recommending me to the head of admissions or admissions office and then a list of dates for visitor days. Was it that one?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Miller693)
    I think by the sounds of it, exactly the same letter barring the names and addresses at the top! It said that thing about recommending me to the head of admissions or admissions office and then a list of dates for visitor days. Was it that one?
    Yeaah that was exactly like mine! Does that mean we have an offer? Has it appeared on your UCAS yet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gwenllian94)
    Yeaah that was exactly like mine! Does that mean we have an offer? Has it appeared on your UCAS yet?
    Well, my understanding was that we were guaranteed an offer, it just isn't ready to be formalised. Then again I could be reading between the lines falsely. Nothing on UCAS yet, but I'm sure it is just a matter of time!

Hopefully.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ccfcadam36)
    anyone gotan offer from bath?
    See here. I think there are more though..

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 31, 2013
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. London Metropolitan University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 18 Aug '18
  2. Edge Hill University
    All Faculties Undergraduate
    Sat, 18 Aug '18
  3. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 18 Aug '18
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.